Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [Notice] Announcing a World Alliance

1. Default Re: Announcing a World Alliance

You're rather unclear on their portfolio then, Dragon Nest and Dungeon Fighter both benefit. Not to mention Combat Arms.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Announcing a World Alliance

No need to invent absurdities.
    Here are some things that are plausible:
    - Things that tend to happen at server transfers (items losing enhancement stars, nebulites, battle attack). There is no actual transfer involved, each server retains its database, but when all four databases are loaded into one in the actual channels servers, things like this can happen. Or it could be that you still see all your items as they are, but people from other servers don't, which could lead to all sorts of false hacking bans.

- Storage wiped, or inaccessible. Or, as has happened before, storage locking up after you put some items in it (which will never be seen again).
    - MTS storage wiped or inaccessible
    - Cash Shop storage wiped or inaccessible
    - Characters beyond the first three per account per server being inaccessible.
    - Other data failing to load or being lost, such as Monster Book, personality traits, list of learned recipes, mounts, medals, expiration dates or lack thereof ("Oh, you had perma NX? And pet? And hyper rock? That's not what it says here...."), decent skills, link skills, quest history...
    - People losing family or guild ties.
    - People able to be added to guilds / families / buddy lists of people on other servers, but the connection being severed every time the person relogs, or every time the servers reset (maintenance or crash). For bonus, the character disconnects whenever it tries to log on, or view guild / bl / family windows.
    - Same with marriage.
    - People being able to be added as above, but can't be removed.
    - Random annoyances as have happened before. For example, for a while in Kradia, Androids' looks changed randomly with every log-in.

I am slightly optimistic because KMS does have server merges, but pessimistic because that didn't prevent whatever technical difficulty stopped the previous attempt at Kradia-Yellonde merge. I'm especially suspicious about functionality KMS doesn't have, such as nebulites, codex, MTS, expiring cash shop clothes, flying mounts, "glitched" skills, PvP records, and so on and so forth.

Just have to wait and see I guess.
    <insert picture of apprehensive guinea pig>

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: Announcing a World Alliance

Agreed. I was just throwing some fun stuff out there. What makes me suspicious, in addition to what you said, is that they announced the merge merely a week ago. Sure they could have been planning/preparing this for months. But if they haven't, it makes me think they're not on top of their game when it comes to this, and those technical difficulties you mention would no doubt arise.