1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Twisted Partisan

Finally got in the mood to draw, so i decided to draw the lionheart partisan, with a few twists, for starters, it's on a whiteboard, and only 5 colors used (the 5 markers in the picture), second, since the details on the partisan are so nice because of the color changes it has but with me having limited colors, i decided to change the decorations in the offside of the polearm to angels melting into it, and enhancing the gem in the middle that joins the staff, the guards, and the blade since the original one looks like a giant spaghetti ball to me <.<

first time i try to whiteboard something of this magnitude, bottom angel was experimenting (it was purple at first, but that color didn't work since it merged with the black lines) black details on the edges are impale-like things to fix the huge amounts of white space.

drawing's around 2~2.5 feet, and could actually be a real tip (although really heavy haha)

anyways, feel free to comment, criticize or whatever, if you want to look at it from REEEAL close, here's the full-size version:
    http://i.imgur.com/u7QSR.jpg

Spoiler

2. Default Re: Twisted Partisan

Holy shi- Thats amazing! You took a fairly simple pixel design and made it something incredible! Thats really good considering i have the creativity of a walnut. Too bad you did it on a whiteboard and cant keep it forever :C

3. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Default Re: Twisted Partisan

that's what photos are for xD

4. Default Re: Twisted Partisan

Yeah but to have like a inked copy or digital medium woulda been cool too. Still, amazing work.

5. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

It's pretty *w*

and I derped when you showed me earlier and forgot it was on a dry-erase board, so that would make drawing in erasable markers a bit easier than regular markers

6. Donator Straight Male
    panama

they're actually merging with it, it's a design i've liked a lot, and found some good reference