Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

I've always liked the Alchemist's little potion bottle since they first showed him, never did really like the outfit much though. I do wonder if they're putting it in the Surprise Style box.

2. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

So many plane references, I now have.

Well, normally, they're 4.9k for seven days, so, if we pretend the original price is reasonable, it's quite a steal!

Actually, I don't think 30k is that bad considering that my main characters tend to be Adventurers (which means they can share it), but it is quite a wallet-emptier if you plan to get one for every individual character you use.

I haven't bought NX in a year or so, and I'm tempting to cave to buy one of these.

Because the fun of HHG was being able to "impress" all of the noobs who were training there.

3. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Because the "nostalgia" that comes with HHG and places like that will last most Maplers a day at most, and then they'll be back to whatever they've been doing before.
    The collectors' items you can get are nice though.

OT: So, some types of permanent NX are coming back huh...good one Nexon. If that Hyper Rock is permanent, there goes another 30k.

4. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

I keep thinking of Jet from Wild Arms 3. At least he was a bounty hunter.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Irina the Betrayer?
    Thats a funny name for a hat.

6. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Storyline for Jett! .. maybe.

7. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

I think it's the hats based of the possessed job instructors in fallen Ereve.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I wonder who called that. *shifty eyes*

9. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

That pet better be permanent.

10. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Guys...GUYS....

JETT: Junior Elite Time Traveler!

I R SMRT.

11. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

OT: Dat pet. Who's Cristophery?

12. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

interested in that auto all-cure pot
    want that off my filled hotkeys

13. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

It was hard to put into words what I was trying to say.

IIRC @Locked said in one extraction thread that the extractions don't show EVERYTHING. For the life of me I can't find it nor do I remember if he was talking about mobs or maps.

14. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Jett already exists in the "exclusive" maple universe. http://global.hidden-street.net/npc/...esearcher-jett
    You'd think there was a connection. But, you know Nexon of America. They probably forgot about this dude.

15. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

As far as I could tell, the nostalgia is what most people wanted. Hence a decent patch.

I guess that's where we differ. Humans get excited for a variety of things, most of which are rationalized.
    Movies have been both good and bad in the past; with Nexon, their reputation has been fairly bad. This goes for all your points.

Sure. Humans are also supposed to learn from their mistakes.

People get excited for stupid things for stupid reasons all the time. I find this no different. I find most hype to be stupid, though. Guess I'm just a pessimist.

I don't really want to drag this pointless argument out, especially since you're the type of person that will defend their position until the grave, even if you're wrong. And you are very adamant, as I'm sure any southperrican knows.

16. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Not that rare. We have a Dual Blade member named after a bow and a Cygnus Knight named after a bowman hat.

17. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Yeah but this is a person sharing the name of a person. 0.o With all the nostalgia talk and how it seems like every other patch someone thinks they have proof that the original alien invasions coming back, would be kinda cool if they tied it in somehow. But, it'll never happen. It's been so long since I've seen that content that I don't even remember if he had any real roll in the OSSS. Or if he was just some worthless space filler npc.

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I thought that too, but there is only Irena's as far as i can see.

19. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Several people, myself included.

Phantom is a bad class?
    Mercedes is a bad class?
    Demon Slayer is a bad class?
    Cannoneer is a bad class?

Mikhael is the first new class in a while that I've seen a significant portion of players react negatively towards.
    So I fail to see this pattern of "fairly bad".

In terms of excitement for new classes, to what mistakes do you refer?

Glad we've gotten to the point of repeating things that have already been said.

If you don't want to continue the discussion, then don't. I can't make you.
    Yes, I will correct you should you continue to say erroneous or hypocritical things, but I don't make any habit of covering up my mistakes.

Ps. Please keep personal projection and personal attacks out of your responses to me. It's unbecoming.

It wouldn't be the first time Nexon reused a name.

20. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

jms cs clothes? because they released the proffesion instructor as the ones you see on the trailer