IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Yes! The old Ellinia JQ is back! Time to get revenge on the pineappleer!

3. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

I see nothing to complain about in this patch>.>. Simple patch, not thinking it was meant to make you go WOW AMAZINGZ0RZ. It's cool to go back to old maple what we don't is if it's the full islands. All I see are maps that were changed in BB not others that were blocked off. IIRC someone said NEXON doesn't delete map IDs just enables and disables them. These all look like maps that were changed in BB and not disabled since a good chunk of those map names exist.

4. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Brb. IGNS.

5. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Had to reread that several times to get your meaning.

Anyway, though I'm not clear on all of the intricacies of Maple's structure, I'm pretty sure the maps in the extraction are the only maps we will find ourselves able to explore after going to pre-Big Bang Maple. They've made it pretty clear that the accessible areas will be limited.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Would this be the perma hyper rock? Do want!

7. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

I think this is one of the better patches. People whined for old maple, so Nexon gave it to them.
    The baseless excitement for a new class before there are any facts or information out is ridiculous.
    The only evidence we have is Nexon's previous implementations of "exclusive" content. So far, besides Masteria, they've all been horribly disappointing.

As is the excitement for the "exclusive" class.

8. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

30k NX.....But....perma.....Dsjflaskfdsj

9. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Hmmm, those bounty hunter monsters must take specific damage per hit.. probably.. maybe.

10. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Nothing wrong with "excitement" for the new job, its only human to be excited for new things, most times, pessimism has gotten the best of SP to think otherwise, in Nexon anyway. But I see nothing wrong with them being excited even without information on it. Excitement, anticipation whatever you want to call it is reasonable. Same way pessimism is understandable, it works both ways.

11. Proton Gay Male
    IGN: Nordici / Conhur
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Paladin/Kaiser
    Guild: Virtual / Prelude
    New_York

Perma Hyper Rock and White Eye color? I'm happy n,n

12. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Perma nx clothes? Me likey! :D

Perma rock, not so much (the 30k nx is kinda pricey)....

13. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

If it's 30k nx for the Hyper Tele Rock, then that's pretty cheap. I expected it to be at least in the 20-30k range.

14. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Perma Hyper Rock...I might just stop by at Walgreens. @_@

15. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

I just had a thought about Jett maybe it's a bad pun on the name Boba Fett, since he was a Bounty Hunter after all.

16. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Looks like I'll be hoarding my NX until that Cube sale comes. Good thing too because I was getting reading to go on a spree with the regular priced ones.

17. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Except, they didn't give people old Maple. They're just allowing them to dip into nostalgia.

And, yes, people are getting excited for a new class, but it has little to do with the fact that it's "exclusive".
    There are people who just get really excited about new classes; it's nothing new.
    It's no different than gamers getting really excited about a new game with nothing but an official announcement that it's happening.
    Or people getting excited about an upcoming movie based on nothing but a vague, unrevealing trailer.
    Or, more universal, someone getting excited about a nondescript box with a gift in it.

No. The excitement is quite rational. See above where I tell you things about how human beings work.

Izzy's statement was nonsensical because it presumes that they are trying to push back the Justice patch despite there being absolutely no reason for them to do so nor any indication that they are attempting to withhold it.

18. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

Never thought of that; maybe they made it Jett by combining parts of Jango Fett into a name.

19. Default Re: GMS v111 - Back to the old Maple

HHG is back. Why is there not more excitement.