1. Default Had all my skill points reset; in what order do I re-allocate them?

I apologize if this has been asked before, I did a few quick searches and nothing came up.

I re-downloaded Maplestory yesterday since I wanted to mess around on an old character. I stopped playing a few months before the Big Bang patch, but I logged on to get the free SP reset scroll that reset all your SP. I never bothered to allocate my skill points, though.

Anyway, I now have a level 173 marksman with 495 unused skill points. I haven't done the math, so I dunno if that's the right amount of SP, but all my skills are at 0. As I recall, you used to be able to put 4th job SP into 3rd, 2nd and 1st job skills, so I'm a bit afraid of messing up when it comes to re-allocating my SP. So my question is...

In what order do I re-allocate my skill points? Do you start with 1st or 4th job skills? If it's the former, do I need to count how many skill points I use in each job so I won't accidently use my 4th job skill points in 2nd or 3rd job or something like that, or does the game actually warn you now?

I looked up some skill guides, so I have an idea of what I need to get, I'm just confused about the order.

Thanks in advance!

2. Default Re: Had all my skill points reset; in what order do I re-allocate them?

You will get a warning when you try to assign a point meant for the following job, so don't worry.

3. Default Re: Had all my skill points reset; in what order do I re-allocate them?

Oh, sweet. That seems so unlike the Maplestory I used to play, lol.

Guess I'll start with 1st job and work my way up then. Thanks for the quick response!