Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Vegetarian Confusion

That's the only logical conclusion.

2. Default Re: Vegetarian Confusion

Here's a picture of the product you guys wanted to see:

Turkey

OH, all vegetarian DIET. Not that the food is vegetarian. Sonuva...

3. Default Re: Vegetarian Confusion

well now it makes sense. Still, Woulda been funny to see them market it as vegitarian.

4. Default Re: Vegetarian Confusion

This is hilarious. Should've posted that in the first place.

5. Default Re: Vegetarian Confusion

I'm still curious about the expiration date. If it's something along year 2150, TIME TRAVEL.

6. Default Re: Vegetarian Confusion

This makes me think of one the most stupid discussions i've heard inside a restaurant, some years ago, two women were arguing about fish being or not a type of meat.
    Both claimed to be vegetarians, but one wanted to have some salmon that night and kept saying it was no problem since it was "something different than meat", sadly, i couldn't see how it ended, but i guess it wasn't such a big deal, as one of the last sentences i've heard was "But it's seafood, it must be different than all those animal products we can't eat". :|

7. Default Re: Vegetarian Confusion

Or its 93% Perservatives.

8. Default Re: Vegetarian Confusion

This thread reminds me of a magnet we sell at my store:

Spoiler

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Vegetarian Confusion

Which immediately brings to mind ALF's immortal line, "That's not food. That's what food eats."

10. Default Re: Vegetarian Confusion

why would you make a turkey a vegetarian ? O_O

11. Default Re: Vegetarian Confusion

Some people consider fish/seafood (but generally just fish) as a nutritionally different from "meat". I think it is true that nutritionally fish tends to be better, but they're dreadfully expensive. And I HATE fish that's not fresh.

I have friends who don't eat meat, but eat fish, on Fridays. But yeah we know that at the end of the day they're all flesh.

Hadriel

12. Default Re: Vegetarian Confusion

Makes it more healthy to eat, I believe.

13. Default Re: Vegetarian Confusion

Major corporations try to cut costs by feeding animals bred to slaughter random pomegranate that is really cheap, but it effects the quality of the meat. It also can make the animals very sick. Cows, for example, are being forced to eat corn when their bodies aren't meant to digest that. It really makes a difference. As a result, companies have begun springing up that embrace a more natural process. Not only does it improve the quality of the animal but nets them brownie points amongst animal activists (not much, but a little)

14. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default Re: Vegetarian Confusion

And environmental and public health activists. Essentially the animal farm process in the United States and other industrialized nations has become so focused on efficiency and profit maximization that really disturbing side effects are now popping up all over the place, mostly human health issues arising from the consumption of such meat.