1. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Deviatoric
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Princess
    Alliance: Twerk
    Wisconsin

Default Re: I'm tryna play this game again need a quick recap

I like Nido's population size. :] This thread gave some nice insight as to now Nido compares to the other servers... It's not a complete barren wasteland, and it's not overpopulated.

2. Default Re: I'm tryna play this game again need a quick recap

Greg why have you done this. But in all seriousness if you move to scania/Nido I can give you some pomegranate to help you get going a little better. (Nido moreso than Scania, I'm pretty poor in scania now)

3. Default Re: I'm tryna play this game again need a quick recap

Just play LoL or Diablo III instead.

4. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: I'm tryna play this game again need a quick recap

Assaulter is no longer Assaulter but some f'ucked up rush move after the revamp.

5. Default Re: I'm tryna play this game again need a quick recap

Ah, by the way, Greg, this will be helpful to know: Most potions were changed. Now instead of holding 100 on one slot, they can fit 300! This applies to standard potions like elixirs, and non-exclusive conent ones. But those mana elixirs? Stack them!

6. Default Re: I'm tryna play this game again need a quick recap

This sums up my feelings on this. Maplestory is just, I think everyone is at the point where they are completely over this game and irritate themselves as to questioning why they continue to log in. Nexon actually is experiencing player withdrawals now with Diablo 3 and LoL taking away all their players. I can't blame them though, I haven't had this much fun on Diablo than I ever did on Maplestory and am very happy to have quit this broken, hacker infested game and home to a community of ignorant asses who pay real money to be godly and sit in FM. There's no room for novelty anymore, which is one of the big things players strive for when playing games. If your achievements mean nothing, do something where you'll be happy with your progress and success.

7. Default Re: I'm tryna play this game again need a quick recap

Greg, I like you. You're really funny. I am making a Thunder Breaker in windia and then I plan on making a UA CB. Care to join? I dunno what's new or anything...