Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Default Re: v.111 - Update Highlights: A Letter From the Headmaster

Cash Items like these just make me wish all characters of all jobs could have a shared Cash Shop inventory...

2. Default Re: v.111 - Update Highlights: A Letter From the Headmaster

Nexon : Since you guys like to be nostalgia, we're never releasing the Thief and Pirate revamp! That way, you can still keep your old skills! In fact, we're going to revert your skills to what they were pre BB! Isn't it great?!

3. Default Re: v.111 - Update Highlights: A Letter From the Headmaster

WE DON'T HAVE THE KMS TELEPORT ITEM

We have our own called Hyper Teleport Rock.

4. Default Re: v.111 - Update Highlights: A Letter From the Headmaster

Ours is better, too. Unlimited teleports. kMS's World Teleport has a 30 minute cooldown between uses.

5. Default Re: v.111 - Update Highlights: A Letter From the Headmaster

All I ever hear veterans complaining about is that bb and new maple brought about "broken" exp rates and items being too easy to get. This gives us all that. Collectible maple items? Now everyone can get it easily. Far less exp needed to level? Now we get mobs giving nearly double the exp, too! I could care less about the event, I just don't think it's such a good idea because all it does is make things even easier. I recall most of the people in this thread complaining about having haunted house unchanged and the introduction of LHC (heck, party play in general) as making training too easy. That's not even mentioning increased droprates and cheaper potions...

So really, just make up your minds about what you want in the game, thanks.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: v.111 - Update Highlights: A Letter From the Headmaster

What in the world are you talking about?
    What mobs giving double the exp?
    Have you played the event?
    It's just a few nostalgic maps and a handful of quests: an old version of Maple Island, and some maps on Victoria Island. The mobs actually have their modern stats, but even with the old ones it's not like any of those maps could be trained on faster than haunted house.

7. Default Re: v.111 - Update Highlights: A Letter From the Headmaster

Thanks, so now the event sounds like a total waste of time.

No, I haven't been able to play since I was falsely banned, that was based on speculation that we'd get mobs with their old hp:exp ratios and pre-bb bosses (i.e. anego and bf) gave more than double the exp they give now. The point still stands that it makes the collectible maple items (i.e. blue danas) too easy to get.
    Last edited by Whut; 2012-06-02 at 08:55 PM.

8. Default Re: v.111 - Update Highlights: A Letter From the Headmaster

Sorry... I must embellish on this post.

Shakar felt the need to post this a couple days ago.

9. Default Re: v.111 - Update Highlights: A Letter From the Headmaster

Sometimes I think someone hacked shakar's account last week because I've never seen him post something that dumb before.

10. Default Re: v.111 - Update Highlights: A Letter From the Headmaster

If he uses the same password as his MS account then yes.

11. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

12. Default Re: v.111 - Update Highlights: A Letter From the Headmaster

"The Dimensional Mirror lets you explore maps that are no longer available and complete quests for the NPCs that used to live there! This includes the old versions of Lith Harbor, Henesys, Ellinia, Perion, Kerning City and Sleepywood."

You could have at least bothered to read the notice before making such wild speculation.
    Even if all of the old maps were available, it should be pretty obvious that they wouldn't have put in the old versions of the monsters anyway.

As for the Blue Bandanas, they're untradable.
    Not sure why people think they should be super-special anyway.

13. Default Re: v.111 - Update Highlights: A Letter From the Headmaster

You think they're posting blog posts for him too?

"And, unfortunate news but, it seems like the pirate/thief revamp won’t come. Nexon only discussed Phantom and Jett (which, by the way, might arrive on 6/27), but they never even mentioned the revamp once. AND IT’S ALREADY JUNE!"

Shakar has said some pretty stupid pomegranate before, so maybe this is all just a sign that he's finally cracked.

EDIT: Hey, look, I was right. He has cracked!
    He has some nice things to say about @MrTouchnGo.

DISCLAIMER! - I place all blame for this thread veering offtopic on @Zelkova.

14. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

I can't remember the last time I was called a faggot by anyone older than ten.

And this is what he's so pissed off about:

quote-> http://i.imgur.com/sypti.png

And this is why I dislike your blog. You present your personal opinions as complete fact, making your blog as reliable as Basil. At least Max sticks to things that actually happened.

quote-> "Secondly, they don't look in game. Nor do they look at tickets. You have no way of contacting them (unless you go to Los Angeles and knock on their door)."

Lol, just lol. When was the last time you sent in a ticket? When was the last time you took a look at the Nexon forums?

Have you even noticed that Nexon is becoming increasingly more concerned with the game's health?

15. Default Re: v.111 - Update Highlights: A Letter From the Headmaster

Well, nexon has accidentaly a few things before, like the legends event, the "permanent" PB chair and most of PVP (lulCTF) so I wouldn't put it past them.
    Anyways, after seeing how the event turned out, it honestly looks like crap.