1. Default Closing a Nexon ticket?

Well, I finally got around to dropping all of my stuff in game, and had a blast doing it. Amazingly enough, it was the most fun I've had on Maple is a really, REALLY long time. Made a lot of people happy with 30+ mules full of stuff, pissed off a few whiny sniveling punks (the best part), and surprisingly made a few friends in the process.

Now, my question is, how do I stop those annoying "eh, we'll get around to your ticket eventually" emails? Am I allowed to close them myself or do I just leave an add-on to my existing tickets telling them not to bother?

Thanks!

Edit: Also, is there a way to get rid of the maple site off my browsers drop-down list without wiping everything off the list?

2. Default Re: Closing a Nexon ticket?

What browser are you using?
    For Firefox you can easily search terms in the history. By deleting that part you've searched for, it will no longer show up in the dropdown list.

As for the ticket, I think you can close it yourself. You can also make a new email and change your Maple account to that new email.

3. Default Re: Closing a Nexon ticket?

Yes. Just log in and close your ticket.

4. Default Re: Closing a Nexon ticket?

Hmm. Not seeing anything about closing my own ticket anyplace.

I see this:
    Spoiler

And this:
    Spoiler

I did the "additional info" thing requesting to close the ticket, but would still prefer to not wait a few years for Nexon to get around to doing it themselves if possible. Any clues that I'm not seeing on the Support Center page?

5. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Closing a Nexon ticket?

6. Default Re: Closing a Nexon ticket?

Hmm. My ticket doesn't have that "close" option next to the "provide additional info" option.

Maybe because mine is still "Status: Work in Progress" and not "open"?

If I knew how to take a screenshot I would show y'alls... lol

Edit: here's the pic, see the lack of "close option"?

Spoiler
    Last edited by 0shikuru; 2012-05-25 at 10:05 PM. Reason: pic

7. Default Re: Closing a Nexon ticket?

Ha, 12/22 was the day GM Talia responded to my ticket for being hacked. Nexon must have been in the Christmas spirit and decided to answer tickets for one day.

8. Default Re: Closing a Nexon ticket?

So, got another robot reply email the other day. Any ideas on how to close my ticket without having a "close" button (my pic is in my post above this one, compare it to MrTouchnGo's)?

9. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Closing a Nexon ticket?

I've no idea. Just mark all e-mails from nexon.net as spam?