IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

I didn't use it as storage. Too paranoic my items would dissapear after a manteinance. Happened once.

WHY WORLD TRANSFERS?! SERIOUSLY WHY?!

With this I might permanently move to SWTOR. Galicia really needs the world transfers or else the best stuff we can get here will suck.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

I never found a reason to use it as "Storage". I only sold WGs and that was it.

3. Won't Be Coming Back
    (Banned from this thread)
    Straight Male

Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    usa

What is wrong with you guys?
    Mesos will be worth absolutely nothing now and weapons will skyrocket to ridiculous prices since there's no drain for this pomegranate.

On a off note: NOW I CANT SMEGA OR RAGE CUBE?
    I hope they implement cash trade, yes?

4. Lead Ball

IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

Not sure how to feel about this being a Kradian. Kradia has nothing going for it armor-wise unless you take it from another server somehow, or you made it when the method was available (GM scrolls right after that mishap last August, 50% pink scroll glitch, etc.). After the removal of tradeable GMs, I lost my chance at finishing my BW, and had to begin contemplating a purchase in another server with a transfer to bring it to Kradia, but now I probably cannot do that. Forever stuck with a 123 att BW, unless I decide to toss 60%s on it, or wait for some later mishap, or spend loads of NX...woopee. Overall, I have no real reaction to this, seeing as MTS was never a storage for me (or a sales medium), and I never got name changes or server transfers.

5. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

If I can ask, why is removing MTS considered a good thing?

6. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Because the entire game is now based on NX exchange, which completely destroys any idea of in-server economies. Getting rid of the MTS now makes mesos USEFUL (even though there will be a fuckton of it for a long while).

Also, in GMS' case... All of the exploits/massive glitches/dupe item selling/dupe item hiding that goes on with the MTS will no longer happen.

7. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

This is worthless if they don't implement Cash Trading System.

8. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

VSS, racc masks, blah blah blah blah blah.

@Zelkova; 100% of my stuff is self made

9. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

You might want to look at this and this before you make that decision.

10. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Well, someone's stepping up their game.
    But was it necessary to remove name changes? What harm could even come out of that?

11. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

NEXON LOGIC!

Nexon doing stuff means bad stuff happens!

Of course, as far as Nexon's track history goes, that proves to be true.

12. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

It seems Nexon is just getting stricter and stricter nowadays, it's nice to see them actually sort of aware of what's happening in the community.

13. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

This is going to be interesting.

14. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

I cannot keep a straight face when that is mentioned

so basically dupers baww and I don't care
    yep

because I make all my stuff ahahaha

15. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Well this pretty much ensures that the small servers will completely die out sooner or later.

Also the Name Change removal is just because Nexon is too lazy to actually carry any of them out.

16. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

So much hate on SWTOR... I'm having a lot of fun playing.

Thank heavens MTS is gone. The lack of world transfers will criple small servers though... as if they weren't already

Holy crap. I never saw Nexon actually making changes as a reality until now. T-t-they did something? Something helpful that required effort? I guess the 2012 apocalypse will be heralded by a change in Nexon's game management instead of the usual four horsemen. It's the only logical explanation. The devil has a sense of humor

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

In addition to all that's been mentioned above, it means account hackers can no longer steal your NX.

Wonder how high their $ prices for NX will rise, now that they can't get it for free.
    Also wonder if we'll see a hacking blitz this week.

18. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Now if they would only introduce Cash Trading Room, i could have an excuse to Drain my time on maple again...

19. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

20. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

I wonder if all the recent GM events (first GM appearances in years, anyone?) and Nexon actually slapping at hackers largely came from this.