Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

inafter server-wide inflation.

2. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

I... don't even know what to say to this. Looks like Nexon is finally pulling up the damn sleeves on those piece of pomegranate hackers.

3. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

My thoughts exactly. :X Either KlZO needs to get everyone back ASAP or they're stuck in Scania forever.

4. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

The MTS is a lot like Chat-roulette in concept. It started as a creative way to bring people from different places together. But over time, it became full of plantains that ruined it for everyone.

EDIT: lol, plantains....lol.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

oh wow, glad for the MTS going to hell, but why the world transfers too? D:

6. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

This..

7. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Dear god mesos are worth something now.

8. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

I really wish Nexon Japan would close the MTS. It is the worst system in the game for server economies... ._.

9. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

That is so goddam awesome.

10. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Im buying a world transfer quick :(. I have a smiling mask in bera that wasn't duped qq.

---

GODDAMIT NEXON, ANOTHER PAIR OF MY UNDERWEAR.

Is the game down?

11. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

All of my face when my gear starts to become 2.1b again instead of 750m. All of my joy. Time to get ready to buy shittons of %Luk gear gents!

12. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

I believe this is enough for me to start playing MS again.

13. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

peach I make 90% of all my gear.

14. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

This is really annoying. Now I need to figure out where to store all of the pomegranate I've been hoarding.

15. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

Remove the entire cash shop and i'm back in. Or at least the pay to win elements of the CS.

16. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Cannon shooter mules, they are the best for it.

17. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Nigguh don't just use my signature for your comebacks! Also all my gear will be self made too!!!! IF I HAD THE NX! HUE HUE HUE!

18. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

People transferring duped items from one world to the other, e.g., DaBRs, WS, prots.

I guess I won't be able to use MTS as storage anymore though

19. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Am I the only person who didnt use the MTS for storage? o.O