Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

I think you are slightly confused about that term. You do not come off as doing it for the sake of the argument, which is kind of the whole point of a devil's advocate. It is fairly obvious what drives you in this thread.

2. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

How is it a step down? MTS is like Duey, illegitimate players benefit a lot more from it than regular players. It's a step up if you ask me.

Same in Demethos

3. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

It's a step down, because the step up would be fixing the exploits without removing it. And I'm actually including the cross-server trading in this.

4. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

No, the system is faulty because it push a secondary currency upon the game which makes mesos worthless. Even without the exploits it would still be bad, just not as much. The cash trade is better by far.

5. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

It's a step up from doing nothing about such exploits and illicit items.

6. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

I own 20att gold emeralds
    Only reason I have them is because they were like 5k in the mts.
    Bought em because it was more cost effective than warding / enhancing my wep
    And if and when nexon deletes them, I really won't mind.
    Its just a game after all.
    Shielding wards are more of a scam than the scammers.
    Also, mts removal won't make nexon lose profit.
    After all most of the transactions in there is the same nx passing from hand to hand. Eg: mts merching

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Same NX passing from hand to hand, leaving 7% in Nexon's hand.
    That is the profit they lose.

Also, when people buy NX for the express purpose of buying something in the MTS, those are dollars in Nexon's pocket that would not be there otherwise.

8. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Given we recive the full Cash trade system, they are most likely going to buy and sell stuff like cubes to fund their gear needs, so the loss will only revolve around the tax.

9. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

It's pretty common knowledge you are, it's not like you're sly or anything. Eos allows you to post. I don't think he's ever IP banned anyone.

The changes necessary are only building blocks. I jokingly said that putting hope into these changes. I don't think nexon is going to let us down by allowing it to blow up in our faces. Either way, when it comes down to it, I can afford to buy my status back, I choose not too because of the neglect the company shows over the players. Now if they somehow pull out I may consider coming back, but I'll move to blade and soul as soon as its out.
    I would love you to explain how. Cash trading isn't even that helpful in this case because the servers are FORCED to establish their own economy. They are little islands with no bridges now. The only markets would even thrive would be scania/bera/windia. So those will become concentrated, thus regulated.

Although there is one thing I do know. Cubes need to be changed to be more reasonable, or just exed out completely. In my experience it takes nearly 100-120 miracle cubes alone just to get 15% stats, rather be gurranteed it. Takes about 25-40 super miracles for my standard of end game stats. Well, I don't find it reasonable that 15 equip slots take nearly $200-300 each.

None the less by the time this game gains any type of redemption, it'll e too late for ME at least.

10. Won't Be Coming Back
    (Banned from this thread)
    Straight Male

Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    usa

Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

3rd I think, but the other 2 I didn't care much about as I didn't have any use for SP.

No, people get eager to sell. Sure it is server derived, price wise, but there is in-server competition.
    One person see's a cube being sold for 15m, they do 14m.

Before you know it they're 5m.
    Things like basil's standard prices don't help either. People need to think for themselves.

With epic potential scrolls, you can go from epic-legendary in 50-60k NX, which is fine.
    Legendary weapons are enjoyable to cube, because almost each and everyone has a great potential.
    Sometimes I even cube over 60% boss 9% total, 70% boss, and so on just to see the changes (Not to show off, it's just fun to watch!).

The end game weapon thing I will agree with. I've been using these overpriced cash shop protects, and the worst I've came along is my 9th slot on my baselard which took 33 scrolls itself (150k nx + 33 WS). That frustrated the pineapple out of me, seeing as the other slots took 4-.

Of course, I could have stopped, but it being the highest attack dagger in gMS kept me going.
    Now I'm at the 10th star and it's getting ridiculous, but it doesn't matter.

I'm sure you would know what drives me.

I have nothing to gain or lose from this thread.
    Care to explain what drives all my other thread based arguments as well?

I don't do it for any reason. You'll see that eventually if you haven't already (You clearly haven't).

11. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

And where does that leave you, pray tell?

12. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

If that's how you want to remember it.

It's completely reasonable for them to be that price though. The game won't suffer massive deflation because NX is only gained through one method, purchasing. Eventually it's going to ratio out appropriately. If there were other methods your argument would have merit. In server competition is completely acceptable because resources are limited to the server. World trading is a huge problem right now, this limits the problem to 3 worlds rather than all of them.

See I don't think you understand the value of a dollar. I don't remember how much Scubes were each, (4k I think?) You had a method that was unlimited. Now it's becoming limited and eventually youll have to shell out some money. Now you're still in High school so your expenses are probably trivial, but JUST to get it to the tier you want is $60, thats a minimum price, multiply that for every piece of equipment. That quickly racks up to $600, and on minimum wage thats nearly 6 months of work. Poof. Now I'm sure you'll argue that your resources will never go away and etc. but now it's a constant sink, even worse if cash trading isn't a function introduced. Even if introduced, how many people do you think will be selling heeps of cubes? Those resources are going to get dry as well. The only servers that have the potential to run a market like that are the 3 mention. Every other server is near death.

Of course, I could have stopped, but it being the highest attack dagger in gMS kept me going.
    Now I'm at the 10th star and it's getting ridiculous, but it doesn't matter.

It seems time has no worth to you and your need to be right is on the line evidently. .

13. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

You know, people wouldn't be using WGs, WS, etc as currency if the taxes on meso trades weren't outrageously high. 6% for 100m+ mesos, 3% if you trade using a shop...

You spend 100m for a WS and you can keep trading it around to 7000 people and it only loses value if the economy changes. Or you trade around 100m, and you probably run out of money by time you get to the 3000th person.

14. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Meso tax is there for a reason <<.

15. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Like if it didn't exist before. It was less likely to be traded before, just that.

But, as you said, if we had ALL NX things able to be traded, I wouldn't have an issue... The thing is that I will never be able to get slot expanders now.

16. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Was just thinking about pendant slot expansions. Would be a good idea to extend it a few more months before they remove MTS if you haven't already.

17. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

I meant the "add 8 slots to the use, etc, set-up or equip tabs" ones. You know, the things that are permanent.

18. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

>mfw DamageCalc/Rya is just banned from this thread while Biades4Hire/Sushi keeps getting permabanned.

19. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

wasn't he banned for admitting to using hacks to test if you could log in into another account with packets? that thing that got his display to show a different person's chars instead of his? i mean

unless there's something i missed, i'm sure that applies for the bolded.

20. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

DamageCalc is StopMe and Aeon. He got permabanned for admitting to hacking CHT and causing it to be glitched. Biades4Hire/Sushi getting banned was almost a stretch but what can ya do.