IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default One pet equip doesn't show.

Maybe I'm just stupid and everything is working as it should, but...

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:
    Only the effects of two out of three pet equips equipped are shown.

Video:
    http://youtu.be/VD8OgL9MA9s
    I scroll through my character info card, which only shows two equips equipped.
    Then I un-equip my pets one by one, and the second pet does not add to my range, despite the fact that all three are equipped with a Blue Birdy with +5 ATK on each.

2. Default Re: One pet equip doesn't show.

Oh you poor thing. Now allow Nexon's specially trained NX-SWAT team to answer your ticket within the next 48 hours.
    Aww, a warning. I can't be sarcastic in my post, but mods can in their warnings. Sweet irony.
    Last edited by Mibs; 2012-05-24 at 07:41 PM.

3. Default Re: One pet equip doesn't show.

I think it's just a problem with the way pets are brought out.
    When I bring out my 3 pets one by one the second one doesn't increase my range, but if I have all 3 out and equip their pet equips one by one then each equip does increase my range. I have the same range at the end either way. Note that I have the same range when my first two pets are brought out as I do when equipping the first two pet's equips one by one.
    Nothing to really be concerned about.

4. Default Re: One pet equip doesn't show.

One of the pet equip slots works without a pet out, or at least did for a while. So it might be that your 'base range' is higher than it should be. I forget if it's the second or the third.

5. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

Default Re: One pet equip doesn't show.

That's what I thought at first, so I closed the ticket I had sent initially. But it still seems weird that it wouldn't show up in the character info card.

@Green4Ever; never thought to try that out. Just did and it did increase my range all three times. I guess I was just being stupid.

On another note...

Ticket

6. Default Re: One pet equip doesn't show.

Cash Shop tickets are answered much faster than other tickets because it's their source of income.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

Default Re: One pet equip doesn't show.

It's obvious they'd get answered more quickly, but in all honestly I never expected that much speed.