IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Pitch in Gym Class Game ideas.

So...yeah. Group project in gym. While two other group members are lazing around playing Portal, this other dude (well, admittedly he sometimes plays like browser games on his iPhone/iPad, but he helps a lot more than the Portal folks who go "Uh-huh" and "yeah" at my suggestions) and I have been trying to create...a game. That'll last at least 25 minutes. We also have to create a warm-up game, but that was easily done. It should be based on another game, but doesn't need to be.

We essentially have 1 more day (in class, at least) to create a Powerpoint presentation and to fill out a packet on our game the game it was based off of. We don't even have our idea yet. He would prefer not to have a dodgeball game, but if you have to you can.

Ideas I pitched that got rejected:

-Huge slingshot dodgeball (apparently too dangerous. Come on, you gotta be kidding me.)
    -Blob tag (Tag, but when you get tagged, you join the tagger(s) and form a huge blob. Apparently the gym teacher said it won't last 25 minutes)
    -a variant Quidditch (2 group members thought it was too lame)
    -Any variant of "popular" sports ie soccer, football, baseball (group members think they're stupid)
    -Human catapult dodgeball(even I agreed this was stupid)
    -Versions of red light, green light (won't last 25 minutes)

So I'm out of ideas, and I kind of need help from you guys to help me come up with ideas to propose >_>. Oh, and we're high school seniors, so something lame like duck duck goose won't do (though...now that I think about it, I could try to make it more extreme).

2. Default Re: Pitch in Gym Class Game ideas.

Go with the quidditch and give the other members the finger.

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Pitch in Gym Class Game ideas.

I'm not that type of person =/.

Gonna be hard to cooperate anyways to coordinate the game when half of the group hates the idea.