Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

How do you feel about the content changed in this patch? Click on "Rate this thread" in the upper right-hand corner of this thread to share your opinion!

-----

Note: The skill changes here are incomplete. They added a new section to skill strings, "hch", which is the level readout for hardcore mode. I will be updating my job parser to fetch these changes.

EDIT: The skill changes now include the hardcore readouts. Enjoy.

Character

NPC

Mob

Item

(PvE) Skill Changes

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

UI

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

...So when are maplestory characters able to get pregnant so we can have the "shotgun" wedding varient?

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Is Nexon serious... Adv FA for Marksman now? , they're sure out of ideas... I wonder what MMs have to sacrifice now in order to max AFA, they already don't have enough SP to max everything as it is without "+X Skill levels"...

EDIT: Leaving everything 3 levels from max and using +1 from Leafre set, +2 from 5 set Empress, you're still 1 SP short of maxing everything(included AFA) if I counted correctly. That's +36 SP from +3 all skills on 12 skills..

on the other hand..
    Looks like MMs can celebrate with FA being fixed for Strafe/UStrafe..

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

LF> Better mobbing for Bowmasters

6. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Hurricane:
    Changed - damage (250 --> 260) (160+3*level --> 170+3*level)

If that is all we get, I guess I'm ok with this. Seems like a waste of a revamp for bms if all we get is some cooldowns for this new pvp and 10% more damage... I would've liked to see a new animation skill or some better mobbing, but lolNexon strikes again.

Edit: 10 more attack from concentrate? Iamveryokwiththis:)
    Last edited by CrazyForDex; 2012-05-22 at 10:59 AM.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

*reads title*
    Ohhh, welcome to Las Vegas.
    *looks trough UI*
    Wait, it's an Chat-Wedding.

...Oh. Works out, too.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Nexons out of ideas because they give mms a skill they've needed sincenit first came out..what..?
    I have to agree with this. Adventurer archers get shafted more then the pirates and thief's did before their revamp. Though honestly I think these series of "revamps" are just a few simple changes and nothing more.which is okay I guess they're obviously tied up with hardcore mode.

Edit: can someone saybwhat was removed/added in the Stat windows

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Was hoping for something more of like Ancient Warding or Spirit Infusion, % damage self buff... & almost every revamp/new job now gets AFA.

It looks like they removed PvP related details from the main stat window.

10. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Piercing Arrow:
    Changed - damage (520 --> 260)
    Changed - attackCount (3 -->6)

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

MOAR NUMBERS means MOAR POWER.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Rising Rush:
    Removed - hcCooltime

Well, Looks like I'm going to be spamming rush in pvp and annoying people again :D

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Uh I am not very good with the maplestory variables.
    Can someone enlighten me?
    2 questions:
    1 Does Concentrate now gives 30 WATT instead of 20?

2 What happend to spirit link? It looks like they removed all the stats...but that can't be true :D
    Thanks in advance

14. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Bowmasters huricane slightly buffed to equal to wild hunters as now they have 160%+15% off phoenix and a 1.3 multiplier vs WH 170% with a 1.35 multiplier without nitpicking on the rest of the skills

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

1. Yup, 10 more attack on Concentrate
    2. Nothing really changed, just the variable names. Still gives the same old 15% damage, 40% HP, 30% defenses, and 15% elemental resistance.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

I guess you don't have to craft them now

Unfortunately I can't try PVP because there's some time restriction where you can then enter PVP

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Excellent. Dragon Pulse isn't BS anymore.

Hadriel

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

And thats the point i think. They make it so you cant farm PVP all day every day forever, but make the items less monatanous to obtain. I watched @KMSFan; 's video about PVP and it seems more clear on how to get gallant emblems now, by attacking and killing people you fill a bar and eventually when it gets full you get an emblem. clean, simple, and easy to follow.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

I thought KMS always had a time restriction on when you could go PvP? Never really went PvPing there myself..

They still cost more or less the same amount of PvP Emblems as before anyways (Recipe + Forging) =/

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Still I think it will be easier to obtain emblems and the fact that you dont need to waste time to gather recipe ingredients, and that 10% chance to fail even with max level acc crafting/smithing, and they wont have the ugly Crafted by: NAME on the bottom either. I just think its a little better system for getting the items. And I dont think KMS ever had a time-limit on PVP but I didnt try KMS' PVP before it got shut down.