Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

why'd they have to go and remove advanced final attack from marksman already?

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

sigh.. nothing else bowmaster related ~_~

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Bowmasters OP! Need nerf!

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Yeah why do we even have mob skills!! We only use hurricane!!

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

I would give up Ultimate Inferno for Dragon's Breath back Q_Q

lol, AFA removed for marksmen, NO IT'S TOO MUCH THEY'RE CLOSING IN ON MERCEDES *yoinks*

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Yeah the current DB thats in testing right now hell yeah I'd use that over UI.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Acording to Orange Mushroom Blog, he told about new jobs ID's in the data.... well, in fact is shakar96 that discovered this... is that true??

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Yeah

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

So the Korean community just found about the new job codes, lol.
    This particular user has posted the following information:

It is said that these are temporary names. I'm not sure if this is fake or real. I don't know if these new jobs already sort of exist in the game client besides the job code assigned to the respective quest ID.
    IF this is true, the user must have messed with packets or something, right?

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Leather sword...?
    Sounds effective.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

Those classes have equipment names?

...Are we going to wear characters?

12. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

If there is a Sword class, then please be a Two Handed Sword class.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

pff. make it a 2h BW and Axe class. Because we know how useful THOSE are.

14. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Look, we have Mikhail. So we need an individual class that wields only one type of weapon.

One being a class that only works with Two Handed Sword, meaning One Handed Swords won't work with that class. One being a class that only wields a Two Handed Axe, and one class wielding Two Handed Blunt Weapon. I'm going to rage if it's another class with One Handed Sword.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

That sounds soooo...kinky.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.431 - Archer Revamp, Fast Wedding, Bingo, Changing Stats

yeah I see what your saying. But the uniqueness about all warriors is that most of them can wear more than one type of weapon. And I love that variation about them. The probably is that they made 2h anything, not at strong as its 1h counterpart. and its not like I said a class that can wear 1h or 2h of something. More like a class that can ONLY use the 2h versions. so their can be variations within the class.