1. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: SheLikesIt
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Fatal <3
    Alliance: A bunch of homos

Default Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

Earlier this evening I transferred my tradeable %str and attack gear from my buccaneer to my cygnus knight, finished some quests on my cygnus, used smithing to make overalls and gloves and when I finished I stored my tradeables with the storage keeper in Ardentmill and logged back on my buccaneer. To my dismay all those equips had disappeared and are not on any of my characters. I have just logged a ticket, do you guys have any other suggestions as far as a plan of action? Any help is appreciated

2. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

nothing will happen, this is nexon

3. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

They'll Harronized'd you.

Give you some scrolls to rescroll your gear and leave you hanging on luck after that.

4. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

that is, if they respond

one time I had this pineappleed up meso glitch where I dc'd after killing a snack bar (I noticed a meso bag), logged back in, saw a meso COIN and looted it and it gave me -2147483647
    its not really related but it was dumb

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Indeed.
    Storage in Kradia got stuck some months ago, and a lot of people lost all their tradeable gear.
    Nexon never even acknowledged the losses (not sure they acknowledged that the storage was bugged, even), and of course never compensated anyone.

Sorry for your loss.

6. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

Did you lose all the money you had? o.o

7. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

If you have proof of your equips then maybe you stand a chance. Maybe.

I'd probably add in there you're a frequent NX buyer. And categorize it under Cash shop or whatever other money category there was.

I doubt it though. Sorry to hear :/

8. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

This also happened years ago. Some items were deleted and many others were duped.

Not a single pineapple was given on that day.

9. Neutron Straight Male

Yeah, I sent in a ticket telling them that I've spent 5k since 2008 (probably actually more than that) I suppose we'll see what happens. I'm pretty furious to be honest, I used to always try and get the "Nexon haters" to STFU, but now I can understand. Its unbelievable to me how bad this game gets managed and how I've just learned to put up with it. I've been through pomegranatety rollbacks, worrying about gettin hacked everyday that i'm not logged in, etc

10. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

Oh this is only step one. Now wait till you actually meet someone with your previous mindset, and how frustrating it is to get across to them; "The only reason you say this is because nexon hasn't f`ucked you yet, but don't worry, it'll come, and it'll be soul sinking".

Would you like a cigerette? I hear they are great after a good f`uck.

11. Neutron Straight Male

LMFAO. @KhainiWest; This whole time you were right, I just didn't take it in the backside until last night. I would like a cigarette considering the almost 8k i've spent since 2008 just got s'hit all over pretty well, help a brotha out?

12. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

It's okay man, all of us we're there at one point. I just bought a car so I'm broke qq.

Go look at the blade and soul thread in the subsections. Save everything for that, that's my only suggestion

13. Neutron Straight Male

Looks awesome, but when is release date?

14. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

In Korea, some time this year if everything goes well. Nothing has been said officially about a date regarding US and EU yet as far as I know.

15. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

Not determined but my guess is late this year (september/october) it's being released, full version this july in Korea, it's already been developed overseas in china.

16. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

yes I did, I still have a screenshot but it was after the fact; I was stunned
    Spoiler

this was pre-BB and I no longer own that character

17. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

I heard that there was a hack that allowed a hacker to make a coins/sacks that had negative values so the person picking it up would lose money.

18. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

I was completely alone and nobody was hunting
    I had a thread about it with that image, someone also suggested that lol

19. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

I lost my 4 atk facestompers (this was before potential came out so they were valuable at the time) to a rollback. I'm sorry for your loss :(

20. Neutron Straight Male

Thanks brotha. Just don't feel like loggin on anymore now, even though I still have over 100k range clean. going from hittin max 100% unbuffed to hittin 700ks buffed is depressing as s'hit, just saying.