1. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

5K NX isn't a lot why would he even ment...oh sweet jesus. If you don't get any word back from Nexon I say you should just cut your loses and split from the game.

2. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

Unless he meant $5,000 USD.

3. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: SheLikesIt
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Fatal <3
    Alliance: A bunch of homos

I meant USD, lol. and 5k is a conservative estimate. All in all I'd say I've spent just slightly over $7,500 on this game since 2008. I'd have to go through my email for all the receipts from paypal.

4. Neutron Straight Male

Alright everyone, need your advice. Just got this, http://puu.sh/yb0O if you lost 5 equips would you accept 250k MP for compensation? I'm just not sure if its a take it or leave it kinda offer, or if I can try to bargain for more

5. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Doubt you will be able to bargain. Take it, with luck you can cube 50%+ from that.

6. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

Ask for more obviously. They're not going to turn around and say 'actually, if you're not going to appreciate this, we're not giving you anything!'

7. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

Take it and run. Yeah it sucks you lost your equips but honestly your really lucky to even recieve a response, let alone that level of compensation.

8. Neutron Straight Male

LMFAO!!! thanks for the good laugh. For now I think I'm gonna try to add to the ticket something along the lines of "Thanks for the quick reply and its a really generous offer, I have just spent over double that on the equips and was wondering if there's any way you would consider a higher offer?"

Sound like a decent idea? I don't think they'd say no and take the MP off the table from saying that..

9. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

Don't use the wording higher offer. They are not exactly in debt to you or anything, nor are they trying to buy you. Just ask if they could consider a higher sum since your spent double the amount.

10. Neutron Straight Male

Despite the fact that we've had our differences in the past, I appreciate the advice very much. Seems I can't find a way to add to the ticket though, just accept or decline. Do I dare decline and ask for a higher sum? Anyone have experience with something like this?

11. Default Re: Storage glitch lost me 5 equips for a total of 89% str and 127 atk

Yeah, try and force the idea that you've spent a ton. While that is a generous offer it isn't even remotely close to the amount that you actually lost.

12. Lead Ball

IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

Gotta say, you're one of the lucky ones with this glitch. I lost a perfect PSB back in September to a storage glitch, and they haven't even responded to my ticket other than to say they have a high volume of tickets at this time. What I'd do for $250 of Maplepoints free...