1. Default Is hammer as logout gift still possible?

Ok so, I have the info for a few accounts of friends who've quit over the years, and since the logout gift started, I've been using them as a source of hammers. However, this week I needed 2 hammers so I've been trying on a few of them, but they mostly get the same 3 items, and even the few times they've changed to other 3 items, hammers haven't been an option.

My question is, has anybody gotten a hammer recently or know what i can do to influence the outcome (change channel, map, stay logged in longer, etc.)?

2. Default Re: Is hammer as logout gift still possible?

IIRC the accounts have to be level 50+ character to get hammers

And if you don't like the 3 you get, open the task manager, end maplestory, relog and try again. I have gotten a hammer before, but I didn't log back in in time to get it (finals ~.~)

3. Default Re: Is hammer as logout gift still possible?

Yes you can get a hammer, but I've only had a hammer once in like 20-25 times. Lately all I've been getting were pets with mp heal, AP reset and hair/hair coupons.
    @Worthyness; Thanks for the task manager tip, I used to just not login for 3 days and then get a new reward..

4. Default Re: Is hammer as logout gift still possible?

Yeah, this is how i did it before, but it really didn't take that many tries to get the items to change to the set with the hammer. Now I've tried maybe over 10 or 15 times on a character, and keep getting the same 3 items over and over most of the time.

Damn I guess they decreased the hammer chances a lot then, thanks guys.

5. Default Re: Is hammer as logout gift still possible?

I got it before and it never arrived in my Cash Shop. I checked everyday for the next two weeks for it too. pineapple it, Nexon. You win...

6. Default Re: Is hammer as logout gift still possible?

They changed how it's received. Used to be instantly in the CS after picking. Now it takes 24 hours to send it, and it comes in you inventory's CS(or equip, if you chose an equip) tab.