Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Thats wired.

2. Default

They did get Hurricane, Pierce (minus the charge time = Magnum), and Advanced mastery. I think that's enough 4th job skills. Anyway, SE would probably make the Thief class super broken again, assuming the Cygnus thief uses stars+crit.

3. Default

Added animations.

That should be all I can do for the Windbreaker class. Enjoy.

4. Default

This has just reconfirmed in my mind that Windbreaker is the best so far, but i am not sure about the Strafe and Hurricane thing. But what about Night Walkers? Saving the best till last?

5. Default

Animations are very cool. If I ever ended up making one of these jobs, I'd probably do this class. Very good job, Paul. ^_^

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Epic animations. A shame that you have to stand still for some of the skills, though. Unless I'm blind, though, didn't you say Windbreakers have a "Transform" like skill? I don't see it here.

7. Default

Albatross is the transform skill.

8. Default

1.1 seconds isn't all that bad compared to pierce.

9. Default

It seems that if they keep the "drain MP til you run out for a skill" theme a la Hurricane and wind walk it would be worth it to JUST INT gear for the mp

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Seems like they're making every class better than the last.

11. Default

Wow I love it I wonder how the Cygnus characters 4th job are going to be if they are already godly at 3rd.

12. Default

There is no 4th job.... they stop lvling at 120...

13. Default

I know but if you watch some of the lvl 120 Cygnus Characters around youtube you can watch that they got an empty 4th job skillbook, so I assume they will probably get it someday.
    Last edited by EngelRod; 2008-11-15 at 12:42 PM.

14. Default

Or they simply haven't removed the 4th book yet. This class was meant to stop at lvl 120, so I'm 100% positive it won't get a 4th Job. Would destroy the other classes see.

15. Default

However, they get echo of hero at lv 120, instead of lv 200...

Doesn't look like they'll have a 4th job... A normal one, at least.

16. Default

Could this be SE..."First Job skills - Bowman's crit"...in the videos she was doing very high crits.

17. Default

No. Bowman's crit as opposed to Sin's crit. Level 20, +100% damage, 40% activation rate.

18. Default

If this character is supposed to be doing 14x level damage at 120 without SE, imagine what it can do with SE o_o

The Wind Walk thing is cool. Seems like the skill the Blademaster had in WC3 o_o