Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

How you can tell wards are overpriced: Now that protection scrolls are untradeable, AEE prices are crashing cause nobody's buying them in bulk. AEEs used to match or exceed WS prices, now they're 1/3 as much.

@ current sale price, it's 110,000 NX per star for the last 3. Was ~15,000 NX worth of prot scrolls a couple weeks ago.

2. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

If I were you, which I'm pretty glad I'm not, I'd pay 100 Ka-trillion-billion NX, because then I can just dupe/hack pomegranate and sell it for exorbitant amount of NX and be able to afford even more.

Offering 100-150k NX for perma CS gear just makes you look like a giant tool (akin to paying $50 for a $1 fountain drink/burger/etc). If you spend 5k NX on an NX item every 90 days, 100k NX would last you 60 months (5 years) or longer than Maple will be around for.

3. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

The advanced EE have '10+ successes:10%' in the description, and the current price for Shielding Wards is 5.5k.
    Wouldn't that mean 55k per star, or is the description on the AEE known to be wrong (actually 5%) ?

4. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

There are different versions of the Advanced EE , and some of those say 5%.

5. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

Just have the same cash shop as KMS, that would be great. The way they handle pets and perma nx is much better.

6. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

@MrTouchnGo

Logically, huh? So let's look at it at a "logical" business perspective. To actually charge the rates you're suggesting, every player must also have a certain subscription to a certain website for at least a month. Ya know, without charging NX, and no means of making money outside of cubing/merchanting hacked equipment, you have to make a starting point somewhere.

You aren't thinking logically, you're thinking selfishly. But I'm glad you aren't addicted to the game for damage but rather to play dress up, although gaining damage is so cheap right now. I just can't fathom how you think you're being reasonable when you're trying to either show off your budget, which was made by oppurtunities of some extreme exploiting, or just assuming everyone did the same thing as you. It baffles me.

7. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

It baffles me how much restriction GMS has with cash shop items. There are dozens of missing clothes that are still in the data with nothing wrong with them... I have no idea why they restrict them. Stuff like the Seraphim set, Tania/Mercury Set, old fashion glasses, etc are all unavailable.

Personally, I bought a ton of perma NX way back last last Christmas for my Hero because I also hated the 90 day NX. I didn't really mind paying 2x the price and I probably wouldn't mind paying 3x either...

When they did that stupid "perma sale for 1-2 weeks! (if we don't pineapple up and end the sale early for an unknown reason)", I bought almost every single one Perma and never touched a 90 day one. When none of the NX was actually good, I simply didn't buy it.

Now with the surprise boxes, I refuse to pay any NX for those stupid surprise boxes because, like Gachapon, I can just buy what I need with mesos and let other people take the fall.

-

Notice the downward trend in spending? Nexon is once again flipping off faithful customers as they try to make an extra buck with more gambling features. And here I thought they couldn't turn everything in this game into gambling...

A bit of profit; lower approval ratings. An easy decision for Nexon...

8. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

I always envy JMS's selection of NX clothes especially so because you can tell some of their NX is influenced from iconic anime like Detective Conan or video games such as Final Fantasy.

I honestly hate the Surprise Box system. At the rate people seem to actually be opening them, it doesn't look like they'll implement periodic permanent NX again.

Then again, I don't give two pineapples about personally opening the boxes. Let other people empty their wallets while I'll gladly pay pixel currency instead for them.

9. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

I thought it was a well known thing that they aim for profit already? The only way to make things sell like hot cakes is to make them gambling, but for something that's essential for the improvement of the character (i.e. cubes) OR you make things a "surprise once in a while special!" except Nexon fails miserably at this marketing ploy and just keeps bringing back the same thing every other month or so. Now people are like "LOL I won't buy that now cause I have next month to get it". Except I don't think people think like this unless they're smart enough to realize Nexon re-uses every event they've ever made.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

it is well known, we just have a new reason to rant about it again.

i haven't bought a single piece of non-perma equip in YEARS. only bought a non-perma set back when the game wasn't as crappy as it is now.

11. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    usa

Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

Cost for last 3 stars would be 10x10 = 100.

It's no coincidence wards are on "SALE" now for 5.5k.
    Even though I have some spare useable ones, even I'm dumping a crap load into these CS ones.
    Simply because they, unlike the use ones, are time limited.

Remove the sale and make it permanent, I would have gladly used my use ones, ran out, bought a crap more NX ones out of rage.
    But no.

@KhainiWest

I'm not saying they should do that, I'm saying I WOULD buy it if that happened.
    There's a difference.

Of course they wouldn't do that, not everyone is readily able to spend on extravagant items such as NX over equips.
    I'm definately not trying to show my budget off, most people would jump on the conclusion that I spend money on the game.
    I was making it clear I don't. NX is always extra and last on my list of things to buy. I just have happened to reach the end.

@Mandalay

I'm quite jealous of there cash shop as well...

I would invest in permanent clothes, but I'd eventually get bored.
    It'd rotate back to the point where I may actually wear them again, so of course I'd pay the double or triple price for them!

I don't see why nexon makes only the bad equips permanent or 365 days as well.

It's not like people sell off good accounts based on whether there's a nice permanent item, and we can't trade... soo..

@Fuzz

Notice I said permanent o_O
    Soo.. nice rant.

Who would pay 100k for an expiring item.
    Also, I don't believe CS items (other than cs surprise ones) can be duped.

12. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

You completely missed his point. With that 100k NX you are willing to spend on a perma seraphim suit/black wings or whatever you desire, you can buy the temporary version 20 times (assuming at 5k NX cost for the item), at 90 days per temporary item, that same 100k NX can last you 5 years. In summary, why even bother with a permanent version if multiple temporary versions already last 5 years, with the supposed price of 100k NX for perma items?

He also never mentioned anything about duping CS items...

My view:
    I only buy permanent clothes. If I like the item enough to buy it, I also want to use it for more than 90 days. If only there were permanent shop permits too...