Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Mexico against PRI

Care to share those images, I have heard that his eldest son bought some expensive shoes (around $900 USD). Any other examples?

You mean like the PRI has the major broadcast stations under it's power and refuses to show the truth of what's really happening because it would show how the PRI and EPN really are?

The current government has forced me to get the hell out of Mexico. I honestly didn't want to move to the US, I love Mexico, I lived there for around 20 years. I have a lot of friends and family still in Mexico. I want things to change so I can calmly go back there. I still visit my grandparents in Mexico every weekend, I hang out with my friends in Mexico, but at the moment I can't stay around much.

The first burst might've come from the Ibero, but how do you know that each and every one of those students come from a rich family? I studied in the Tec of Monterrey, but not because I had money, but because I gave it my all and was able to get a great scholarship. A lot of friends I met there were in the same situation, they're all great and humble people.

Students supporting this movement come from Universities all over Mexico, including the UNAM and the Politecnico.