Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Atelier Totori

Its so much better than Rorona i can say that at least :o

The fact that you can do quests without a time limit (that i can see so far anyway) is so much better. Currently sat on like 7k just from doing quests while doing the main kingdom enhancing ones.

2. Default Re: Atelier Totori

Little Rorona = ugh.
    Getting to finally meet Astrid and Gio (have only played Totori) = yay!
    And... Esty Dee. hahahaahahahahahaha.

So far this game is waaaaay better than Totori. Building the kingdom is surprisingly rewarding.

3. Default Re: Atelier Totori

I've beat the game twice now (regular and Strong A endings) and I really, really like it compared to Totori.

You get to keep things like travelers shoes and gathering gloves for NG+ which makes time management much easier. But I also felt like the Alchemy system is vastly improved. There are clear goals within alchemy for developing your kingdom and it really makes me think about what I'm doing instead of just making whatever which is what I did in Totori (and clearly why I had such a hard time.)

There's more fanfare in this though, which is annoying. A /* nude shot */ of Hanna and /* an upskirt */ of Keina (though Totori had /* an upskirt */ as well).

4. Default Re: Atelier Totori

Aw Rorona is cute.. For now anyway :x

Going into the Mines boss i felt kinda unprepared. I think it was the battle music + how tough it looked compared to everything i fought so far. And yet i pretty much wrecked it because i made too many Salute's for one of the quests earlier lol.

5. Default Re: Atelier Totori

Ayesha is officially the most adorable of the MCs in this series.

6. Default Re: Atelier Totori

AND THEN, MY PURCHASE WAS ASSURED.

I honestly wouldn't care if the game managed to suck even with all of its perks over the others at this point, I am powerless against little brown girls, and the tanlines are just a further critical hit. ;_;

7. Default Re: Atelier Totori

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/01...-for-the-west/

edit: why did I get a sexual content warning for that? It's not a big deal, but I think somebody has misunderstood my intentions toward that pure maiden.
    Last edited by Flonne; 2012-07-06 at 09:10 AM.

8. Default Re: Atelier Totori

thought i'd add to this thread by saying that i just managed to get Platinum on Totori.

Now to follow with Meruru and attempt to sit through Rorona after lol.