1. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default 24-Year-Old Finance Guy Asks All Dates To Complete Survey Afterwards

http://deadspin.com/5910779/24+year+...rvey-afterward

PSA: THIS is creepy. Please don't do this.

2. Default Re: 24-Year-Old Finance Guy Asks All Dates To Complete Survey Afterwards

I lol'd. Im pretty sure i've heard of someone doing this before. It's not nessicarly a bad thing, albeit pretty creepy, I'd love it if I could get a report on how stupid I was during a date without having to go on a TV show.

3. Default Re: 24-Year-Old Finance Guy Asks All Dates To Complete Survey Afterwards

Based on the content of that email it seems like a joke.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: 24-Year-Old Finance Guy Asks All Dates To Complete Survey Afterwards

perfect for the first date, works as an ice breaker for the second, and gets the women that don't want "the plantain" out.

5. Default Re: 24-Year-Old Finance Guy Asks All Dates To Complete Survey Afterwards

Poor guy. Makes a joke, no one understands him.

6. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: 24-Year-Old Finance Guy Asks All Dates To Complete Survey Afterwards

That's funny although I don't have nearly enough nerve to attempt this.

7. Default Re: 24-Year-Old Finance Guy Asks All Dates To Complete Survey Afterwards

More people needs to do that.

8. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

I feel like doing this to someone just to creep them out. x)

9. Default Re: 24-Year-Old Finance Guy Asks All Dates To Complete Survey Afterwards

oh my
    this is pretty funny, I like the "please high-five Mike"/"butt does not need toning" part.

I would draw all kinds of pomegranate at the bottom lol

10. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    New_York

Yo, I can't believe so many of you actually think this is funny and would consider doing it to others as a joke. I mean, there are people with odd sense of humor, but doing something like this within a few dates, after breaking it off, is pretty weird. Like, this girl was moving on and clearly didn't want to have anything to do with this guy, so why send her this? A joke is only funny if you guys have some sort of connection, like friendship or what not. They're not friends. They're not dating. It's not received as a joke.

So I guess if you really want to do something like this do it with someone you've been in a relationship with for a decent time, so they know you well and you know they'd understand this kind of humor. Communication is only as effective as it's audience reception. Speech 101: know your audience.

11. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

I'll do this to my ex, I still talk to him lol Hopefully he doesn't rage. I'll post results later

12. Default Re: 24-Year-Old Finance Guy Asks All Dates To Complete Survey Afterwards

Except a joke doesn't need to be funny for both parties for it to be successful, @FrozNlite. And I'm sure he did know his audience -- I bet he expected her to tell people about this. Or he told his friends and they all laughed about it together. Kind of seems like you have a stick up your ass on this one. It's not harmful in any way. It's something she could've easily disregarded. If anything, her response is far more offensive since she not only sent this out but started spewing rude observations about him.

13. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    New_York

Or why not expend your energy on a different joke that doesn't have potential to be construed as creepy as hell? Why do you HAVE to tell a joke that might creep someone out and might make you look bad? And do you know this Mike? How do you know he wasn't sending this seriously? There are people like that out there. I mean, if this is how you want to present yourselves in public then by all means go right ahead, but because of potential interpretations like these it's not worth the risk when there are a million other ways to joke around that won't ruin your reputation.

14. Default Re: 24-Year-Old Finance Guy Asks All Dates To Complete Survey Afterwards

I would say that if that girl's identity were revealed, this would have a better chance of ruining her reputation. No one likes someone who's uptight and can't take a joke. Even if it is kind of weird. The facts remain that it's not harmful and easily ignored. Only someone with a ridiculous amount of free time who needs something to be peaching about would take up arms for THIS.

Mike is getting high fives. I would probably hang out with him now just to see what he's actually like, and I'm betting I'm not alone in that. His reputation is far from ruined. Especially if he's like what she claims he is -- this sheds a new light on his personality that might not be obvious at first and makes him seem THAT MUCH MORE INTERESTING. Mike is the man.

edit: actually the lesbian thing was in really poor taste but otherwise it's ridiculous to get upset over this.

15. Default Re: 24-Year-Old Finance Guy Asks All Dates To Complete Survey Afterwards

I like the concept but some of the questions are not going to get unbiased responses.

So I'm gonna go ahead and say that it's a joke and you're taking it too seriously.

16. Default Re: 24-Year-Old Finance Guy Asks All Dates To Complete Survey Afterwards

Deleted Post.
    Last edited by ChaosCorpse; 2012-05-18 at 06:29 PM. Reason: TMI

17. Default Re: 24-Year-Old Finance Guy Asks All Dates To Complete Survey Afterwards

Are you, perhaps, a feminist?

I found it hilarious. Why? Because I don't sweat the small stuff.

18. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    New_York

Yeah, I'm a proud feminist. I strongly support and work for full equality for women because they're, let's see, human, and as much as people may try to say otherwise, at the base of it that's all a feminist is: a person who supports and works for full equality for women. Which, honestly, is a no-brainer in my opinion.

One last comment about feminism: among typical hot-button issues like sexism and unequal pay, I'm also an outspoken advocate for women's equality because of all the bullpomegranate the gender has to endure. As a man, your genitals don't bleed once a month, you'll never have to give birth to children, your society isn't centered around objectifying and hypersexualizing your gender, you don't have as much difficulty with proper excretory and genital health...the list goes on and on.

OT: joke or not, if a guy gave this to me after we had BROKEN. UP. after "a couple dates" and I barely knew him, I would have been glad we ended things before they got serious because I'd have interpreted this as a guy with extensive insecurities and therefore not someone I'd want to date. If you're so self-conscious about something like your hair, then what else are you worried about? That you're not actually attracted to men? And ultimately, why waste the time on someone you're done with if it's just a joke? Go joke around with your actual friends, not people you no longer speak to.

19. Default Re: 24-Year-Old Finance Guy Asks All Dates To Complete Survey Afterwards

What the hell is this garbage, Dan. Men didn't give women bleeding vaginas and the responsibility of bearing children. What are you going to do, hold a rally against nature? The basic notion of feminism is chivalry when they like it, sexism when they don't.

20. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    New_York

Sorry I should have explained those further. My point with my "Reasons I'm a Feminist" list is that women have enough pomegranate they have to endure that men don't even have to worry about that being a misogynistic sexist to them on top of it all is just being an pimento.