1. Default B> Bosshunter Greaves/Helmet. Not GI.

So i've been looking for the bosshunter greaves/helmet for quite some time in Windia now.
    I've been scanning the FM as much as possible trying to find a piece but I CANT find anything.

I was wondering if anyone here has seen/heard/know a friend/owns a piece that you or someone
    else is willing to sell me.

I doubt the price will be an issue.

Thanks in advance~

2. Default Re: B> Bosshunter Greaves/Helmet. Not GI.

All I can say is good luck. They are BEYOND rare and command some crazy prices. I tried to get them once, But alas, I was unsuccessful, This was even during the iTCG times but mesos were harder to come by back then. I remember that some people got them as part of the being hacked compensation package but i dont know how many of those still exist. Good luck though! I might try to find em myself now that i know that Magic Anvil item is coming.

3. Default Re: B> Bosshunter Greaves/Helmet. Not GI.

That is exactly why I want them back.
    If I had a time machine I would go back 1 and a half years and punch myself in the nuts and stop me from selling my beloved helmet/greaves.

4. Default Re: B> Bosshunter Greaves/Helmet. Not GI.

Mhm. I know you collected a few of the iTCG spears/polearms, I wish I could still find other ITCG items/reagents to make them.

I remember when everyone said there would be a 6th itcg set for pirates

5. Default Re: B> Bosshunter Greaves/Helmet. Not GI.

I used to collect Heavenly Messenger yes.
    I actually owned the strongest Heavenly messenger in probably whole GMS. Wich was 147 att a pretty while ago. (Only 1 enhancement).
    Aside from that one (Wich got stolen from me when I was hacked). I also used to own 7 clean ones wich were also stolen from me when I was
    hacked for the second time. Now i'm left with 1 clean version and 7 gone. My helmet gone and my greaves that I sold for some pocket money and
    because I never ever thought i'd ever get my hands on the bosshunter overall. But now I did recently and I want them back.

BAD.

p.s. f'uck hackers.
    And nexon for taking out Spinel. no more use for white versal.. sigh.

6. Default Re: B> Bosshunter Greaves/Helmet. Not GI.

I have all the ingredients for Bosshunter Boots (the mage/thief version) except the Ergoth's Jawbone. It kinda sucks that they removed ability to make them...

7. Default Re: B> Bosshunter Greaves/Helmet. Not GI.

Ouchhhhhhh. They shoulda atleast kept the ability to make them in. Sad that you cant even get the jawbone even if they did.

Bring back Guild PQ!

8. Default Re: B> Bosshunter Greaves/Helmet. Not GI.

God i hope so bad someone actually knows anyone or owns one that he/she could sell me.
    I did find a helmet the other day but it was 600m. x_x

9. Default Re: B> Bosshunter Greaves/Helmet. Not GI.

Not to sound like a rich arse or anything, but 600m for a collectors item that will never come back seems like a bloody steal in the light of the upcoming anvil system. I do not doubt some items will bring in max mesos easily if they are rare enough, once the word of the system spread out more.

10. Default Re: B> Bosshunter Greaves/Helmet. Not GI.

True, thats why I feel so god damn lucky to have found a bosshunter armor for 100m two days ago. in freaking Ch 1 FM 1.
    Doesn't seem like people know the price yet. o_o

11. Default Re: B> Bosshunter Greaves/Helmet. Not GI.

Helmet in fm19, bottom row. Guy's IGN is SiccBows. Price is 2.1b and shop title: 'Offers Please'.

12. Default Re: B> Bosshunter Greaves/Helmet. Not GI.

Thank you.

13. Default Re: B> Bosshunter Greaves/Helmet. Not GI.

BeDovahkiin verkoopt ook helmet.