Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Issue about free to play champs in ranked solo/duo queue - Resolved

Not really, the new trolling method would be to buy just 450 and 1350 IP champions to get to the 16 required, and queue for Ranked Games with empty rune pages. And that runeless person happens to get first pick and chooses Master Yi.

2. Default Re: Issue about free to play champs in ranked solo/duo queue - Resolved

This sounds like a great idea.

3. Default Re: Issue about free to play champs in ranked solo/duo queue - Resolved

I know this. Raul thinks if someone has a skin then they're not bad which is what I was referencing. I've played against many people who have a skin and they still suck.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Default Re: Issue about free to play champs in ranked solo/duo queue - Resolved

For me, Cassiopeia is definitely worth the 6300 IP spent. One of the best AP mid champs out there.

5. Default Re: Issue about free to play champs in ranked solo/duo queue - Resolved

Skins usually indicate less suckage, since most people usually have to be pretty devoted to a champ to get a skin for it. You said they suck 90% of the time if it's a freeweek champ. I gave no figure for when they do have a skin. You are misinterpreting what I say. Skin ownership also indicates that they actually OWN the champ and it just happens to be that champ's freeweek, which also (generally) reduces frequency of being terrible.

6. Default Re: Issue about free to play champs in ranked solo/duo queue - Resolved

RODAN H has a normal elo of 600 and about half the champs and... half the skins in the game.

7. Default Re: Issue about free to play champs in ranked solo/duo queue - Resolved

_usually_
    Operative word.