Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It's cast time is so low it won't matter if it's less than 100% imo.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.430 - More Hardcore Cooldowns

How does that make it not matter? It still means the skill only works like half the time, regardless of if you spent the normal time to cast it or not. The fact that they're adding a cooldown to it is just insult to injury at the fact that it barely even works, and sometimes you find yourself spamming it 10 times to get it to take effect (View my recently uploaded Papalatus video, where I spent half the fight spamming Threaten for it to work once). It'll become a situation of "Why bother using this? It won't work anyway, and when it does it will last a laughably low amount of time." It'll be a completely unreliable skill, and in any situation that it could actually help you it won't activate.

Honestly Threaten should have been made 100%(Or at least 90%) a long time ago, the fact that it's still not is annoying, considering every debuff I can think of is at least 90%, if not 100% at max level and Threaten isn't even close.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.430 - More Hardcore Cooldowns

I wanna say it'll be the same chance as in PVE... Is what i'm guessing at..

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.430 - More Hardcore Cooldowns

Hence my issue with it having a minute cooldown.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.430 - More Hardcore Cooldowns

Seal is 95% PVE, 40% (?) PVP. I understand the lower chance on that since it pretty much locks up most characters that don't have Aran or Demon Slayer as their job.

I'd laugh so hard if it was like 40% also (or whatever SEal gets changed to), even though Seal is by far a better debuff.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.430 - More Hardcore Cooldowns

@Polantaris;

Threaten in PvP does in fact work 100% of the time. It is one of the status effects in the game that isn't affected by Status resistance like from DS's natural resist or other class's passives. 60 second cooldown is there because the accuracy debuff isn't minus 20-30%... it's minus 90% and it completely wrecks non-mages.

-

@Fuzz;

Seal is a 55% chance with a 30 second cooldown. Demon Slayer isn't immune to it and Demon Slayers get destroyed by crowd-control or debuffs because they can't get Hero's Will.

-

Also, the best debuff in the entire game is Doom which is a 90% chance to Snail people for 10 seconds with a 30 second cooldown. Can't be cured, Hero's Will doesn't work, can't be dispelled by Dispel, Crash, or Nullify, and it works on everyone.

From what I've seen from the extractions, Doom hasn't changed so it's still going to be the most broken piece of rubbish I've ever seen.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.430 - More Hardcore Cooldowns

You're going based on original PvP tables though. These hcCooldowns and the like are effecting the PvE tables, not the PvP tables. Until there's evidence otherwise, I'm going to say that they're still dealing with the PvE tables for everything that doesn't have a special hc variable, which means Threaten isn't 100%.