1. Default So MapleSEA got TWO type of legend coins.

Other than the original one, we got another type of legend coins which a trophy craves on it.

Now i remember, is that the trophy event u guys gt last time?

We does not have any trophy event, but we have a trophy crave on this new type of legend coin.

Do you guys get this coin?

The ordinary legend coin we used to buy crappy things (maple things), but this type of legend coins, which its obtain rate sucks to the max, we used to get GOODIES, SP resets and other potential'd eqs ...

Wad kind of sorcery is this?

2. Default Re: So MapleSEA got TWO type of legend coins.

derp sorcery

yeah, we had that coin for the legends patch, wasn't hard to collect at all
    what is your other one used for? maple weapons? we had a box to remedy that and get more coins from.

3. Default Re: So MapleSEA got TWO type of legend coins.

welcome to msea. any news of the link skill ? if we didnt get link skills im not coming back at all.

4. Default Re: So MapleSEA got TWO type of legend coins.

We do got the link skills.

So far, from wad i know, we can only got this trophy coin from the tomorrow box, and the rate is crappy..

Any other ways to get it?

5. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: So MapleSEA got TWO type of legend coins.

I don't think it'll be easy for you guys to get it since we only had the trophy coin, we didn't get the other one.
    Asiasoft probably copy+pasted our version and mixed it in with the KMS version.

6. Default Re: So MapleSEA got TWO type of legend coins.

ah well, i dont have time to play now due to school and everything :( i really wanna try canon shooters