1. Default JMS CHAOS Von Leon solo

I had no idea JMS had a chaos Von Leon o.o

Also, that pogo sticking pink bean familiar is awesome.

2. Default Re: JMS CHAOS Von Leon solo

So many drops...

I can't wait until I can use my Pink Bean familiar.

Also, how does that guy reduce 71k touch damage to 4kish? Must have a ton of reduce damage on his gear.

3. Default Re: JMS CHAOS Von Leon solo

Isn't it CRAZY Von Leon an not Chaos VL?

Gallant Emblems and 130 Equips, huh? Interesting. I'm guessing the recipes are also for 130 equips and not the upgraded VL stuff, though =[

I would guess max DEF and Adv Blue Aura, but, that wouldn't have that big of an effect, and omg, you guys have equips that reduce the damage you take?

4. Default Re: JMS CHAOS Von Leon solo

Yeah, he's named CRAZY Von Leon, but in essence it seems to be about the same thing as Chaos.

Isn't there Potential that reduces damage taken by a percentage?

If there isn't, max DEF + Adv Blue doesn't equal over 90% Damage Reduction, so I have no idea how he's pulling it off.

5. Default Re: JMS CHAOS Von Leon solo

Eh, the damage reduction potentials are all crappy, it's either a 20% chance to reduce damage by an insignificant amount, like in the two digits, or a 5% chance to reduce 20% or 30% damage. Basically, they're all based on chance, so it's not something I, personally, would rely on.

6. Default Re: JMS CHAOS Von Leon solo

If you had enough lines it could possibly do it, but I dunno. I can't think of any other way that you could get that much damage reduction without some sort of help from potential.

Unless....Maybe his Familiars all have it somehow. If it works better for Familiar Potential, it could explain it.

7. Default Re: JMS CHAOS Von Leon solo

His physical defence is probably capped, which is a % damage reduction or a flat rate which ever is greater. Blue aura sucks up some damage as well.. Still a bunch of damage to nullify. Also nice to see something that isn't such a mainstream job like mercedes do something like this.

8. Default Re: JMS CHAOS Von Leon solo

i'm floating in the air and there's not a damn thing you can do about it von leon haha.

LF> JMS' complete familiar system unaltered for GMS argh

9. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: JMS CHAOS Von Leon solo

Is this "crazy/chaos" VL exclusive to jMS at the moment? O.o

10. Default Re: JMS CHAOS Von Leon solo

Yes. It was added to JMS with the last patch.

11. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Default Re: JMS CHAOS Von Leon solo

Oh, and its Sakura's strongest Battle Mage to boot.

12. Default Re: JMS CHAOS Von Leon solo

Von Leon healing without any golems? Cygnus much?
    And I noticed that Von Leon doesn't eat the golems in JMS. Is it glitched or intended?

13. Default Re: JMS CHAOS Von Leon solo

It might be a change for CRAZY Von Leon. I've never done regular though so I can't say for sure.

14. Default Re: JMS CHAOS Von Leon solo

I'm pretty sure I've seen a video of someone in JMS soloing Von Leon, and he didn't eat the golems. I don't remember the link, but yeah.