1. Default Slime Tree Dungeon Live Piano- Maple Story

I got a new camera stand, so I wanted to try it out in a new angle! Anywho, this is the "Slime Tree Dungeon" song that can be found in the tree dungeons near Ellinia. This song is from Nexon's Maple Story! I hope you guys enjoy as much as I have playing this song! It will always bring back good ol' memories....

Constructive criticism is much appreciated! Thanks!

2. Default Re: Slime Tree Dungeon Live Piano- Maple Story

Sounds awesome, wish I could do that D:
    It sounds a little off, but that might have more to do with the camera sound quality than anything else.

3. Default Re: Slime Tree Dungeon Live Piano- Maple Story

Piano really could do with tuning, but otherwise this is great! I think the chord changes at 0:48 and 0:55 are slightly off, but it might just be the tuning. Nice job ^^

4. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default Re: Slime Tree Dungeon Live Piano- Maple Story

LOVE THIS. The Slime Tree Dungeon BGM is one of my all-time Maple favorites, and yes, TOTALLY brings back a lot of great memories. Excellent job as well!

In addition to the comments above, I'd agree, with about 99% certainty, that your piano is out-of-tune in the upper register? It sounds flat, I believe. But overall the notes are correct and you're really great with those right-hand rhythms, which is the truly difficult aspect of the piece I'd imagine.

5. Default Re: Slime Tree Dungeon Live Piano- Maple Story

Great song guys...

however it can be improved like this:
    Spoiler

6. Default Re: Slime Tree Dungeon Live Piano- Maple Story

Definitely flat, and not by a bit either, but immensely flat. Its funny, Rima. I went back to your older videos, and you can definitely hear your piano going gradually more and more out of tune xD While the piano in general is an out of tune instrument (ALL the pitches are out of tune, but in a way that it all sounds okay) and slightly out of tune pianos sound refreshing, yours is overboard, haha.

And I don't know how much it helps, but when I record, I usually set up my mic/camera on the OTHER side of the piano, so it catches more of the right hand. Your left hand seemed a bit too heavy here and your right hand can pierce through more.

7. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    usa

Default Re: Slime Tree Dungeon Live Piano- Maple Story

Countless hours hunting maple shields to this.

Brings back nice memories of 06-07.

8. Default Re: Slime Tree Dungeon Live Piano- Maple Story

Thanks for the comments everyone <3 and yes I my piano is flat unfortunately xD I haven't tuned it since 14 years ago when I first got my piano D; I'll probably tune it once I find a job as a nurse xD (Or probably buy a Yamaha P-155..) Omg Jack, you are soo right! I made 2 recordings of this song, one where I usually place the camera on the right side of the piano, and the second being the video uploaded on youtube. On the first video it was very very apparent that my upper registry is flat, that's why I chose the second video, hoping that the left hand can cover the right hands flatness? Lol. xD