1. Default Free-to-play business model pays off for Nexon in Q1

More...

2. Default Re: Free-to-play business model pays off for Nexon in Q1

Gee. Wonder what that coulda been refering to

3. Default Re: Free-to-play business model pays off for Nexon in Q1

I wanna see North American revenue, SK and China I think was bringing in more money than NA.

To the guy above me, yeah Americans don't know how to keep exploits a secret like other countries. Lol

4. Default Re: Free-to-play business model pays off for Nexon in Q1

LMAO. So the people who decided to keep playing ended up paying 10% more for shi`ittier service. Congratz.

5. Default Re: Free-to-play business model pays off for Nexon in Q1

I imagine they do. Most exploits are released on purpose.

6. Default Re: Free-to-play business model pays off for Nexon in Q1

I think we can acclaim that with 10% more nx being used to buy duped gear in MTS.

7. Default Re: Free-to-play business model pays off for Nexon in Q1

Yeah I know a few people came back after quitting to buy duped weapons for 100k nx. Of course they rage quit again when the weapons were deleted.

8. Default Re: Free-to-play business model pays off for Nexon in Q1

You would think they'd notice their game is becoming incredibly biased to money spenders when they're player base goes down but profits seem to rise. Which is rediculous.

9. Default Re: Free-to-play business model pays off for Nexon in Q1

Oh, no trust me I'll be the first to tell you first hand they're all morons for even releasing pomegranate to get it patched. You have no idea how some of those exploits get released to the public because the site that shall not be named releases them when other sites and/or people wanna make money off it, they release it....why? Immaturity and greedy.

What I just wrote, is fact, and lots of proof everywhere. it's a shame....over their it's like Middle School drama type pomegranate with full grown adults, no joke.

10. Default Re: Free-to-play business model pays off for Nexon in Q1

Learn to read, dear, that is not even within the ball park of what that said.

The percent of people who pay went from 8.3% of players to 10.9% of players.

It had less users, but the ones who stayed were made up more heavily of paying players; IE they lost a lot of truly free to play peeps.

No where does it imply the people who stayed paid more, they were just more likely to have paid this year, period.

You mean like them duplicating our status checker after weeks of failed attempts to capture ours in an IFRAME and claim it as their own, just so they could have one too?

11. Default Re: Free-to-play business model pays off for Nexon in Q1

Oh whoop's. MY BAD GUYS MY BAD.

12. Default Re: Free-to-play business model pays off for Nexon in Q1

With much, much more. But that's pretty sad, I'm sure they didn't want anyone to know that, lol.