Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [GMS] GMS v110 - Mapleversary

1. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

What about when there isn't any 2x? It's dead in Scania.

Oh hey, nexon proved me wrong, no revamp. hahahahaha sucks to be a pirate/thief.

2. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

Oh dear. Medals to collect. Other than that, nothing to do...

3. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

Everyone who did the quests before they got glitched got to 200 already and stopped training, resulting in dead stronghold.

4. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

What Rains said. I'd still be there regardless of 2x/3x, if I wasn't 200. The quest mob to get in was glitched, or else I'd go train my BaM to 165 and train there.
    And, 'proved wrong'? They confirmed Phantom would come in June, what's coupled with(right before) Phantom? The revamps. They mentioned something in late May I think, that might be the first part of Justice.

5. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

crtl + alt detele > Task manager > Maplestory > End Process> Relog> Exit> keep doing this till you get that hammer :l

That's what i do when i need hammers. Mule accounts ftw!

6. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

I am so bummed out because of this, I'm in a tiny server where 20% M.Att's don't exist and was hoping for an event to accrue some to scroll my Empress Wand. These do not even guarantee the +8, but I already knew that. Coupling the absence with above average Protection Scroll prices (compared with the other worlds) and I am sad. It might be time to shop and bring these things in, a bit off topic, but the best server for these are?

The medals had better go in the Medal Collection UI...I have 7 occupied Equip slots due to medals that didn't make their way there. I don't think I will have the room for all these nifty titles.

7. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

Ah, nice. 7~8 anni. scrolls :3 Only thing good in this patch.

8. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

oh god ALL OF THESE MEDALS
    lol-1LUK

pineappleing nebulites, why can't we have something that doesn't degrade into a money sink? oh wait, nexon NA touched it

another update without unicorn pet equips too. I miss my stars. :|

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Eh, not really. Most, if not all, people knew we were getting the revamp in June anyways, so it's nothing new.

10. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

Holy Medal Batman! Some of them have pretty good names.

No Time for Fun
    medal, yeah nexon sure knows it’s player base well.

Also Nebulite gach, lol.

11. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

DAT RING
    DAT AUTO ALL CURE
    DAT PET

Am I the only one who's actually excited? God.

12. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

Ring is gach jackpot, only gach hoes would ever get it.

I'm only excited for the medals, and the canes if they're even obtainable. Seal pet only if it's not an event pet like the Fox(I think it was an event), so I can have it on phantom. Hope the events make the patch otherwise worthwhile.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

The ring is gachapon only and one per server (or just incredibly rare?), not worth getting excited over.

The auto all-cure - I'm reserving judgement until I see it works right, meaning: only uses an all-cure when your condition is curable by that. I also want to see how it works with auto-HP: if I get hit by an attack that both lowers my HP below the threshold and seals me, will the pet use both potions or just one? How about in a room with potion cooldown?

And the pet, eh, another cute pet.

14. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

Oh, the ring will probably be duped to oblivion within a couple hours of it being first attained.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I guess that will be the test of whether dupes have really been patched.

16. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

With my previous log out gift, that's what I did. I swear I got the exact same 4 rewards in different order like 15 times. I gave up and then tried again the next day, only to find that it's magically gone and then I was left without a log out gift at all. Though I didn't need it, given the 4 items were AP resets (lol @ those), VIP hair ticket (don't need), a pineappleing useless-ass owl, or a 24 hour x2 card (and I hate this game too much to use that).

17. Electron
    IGN: Jane
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 145
    Job: Mechanic
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Too many... >,>
    japan

So i'm trying to get some of those new medals. Two of them are:

Pick Up Artist - Sell 1,000 items to an NPC vendor in one online session.
    Antienviromentalist - Discard 500 items.

In both cases I tried selling and discarding potions, arrows, etc and equip but got nothing.

Anyone has any idea what am I doing wrong?

EDIT:
    OK! After a very long a tiring day of researching I figured out how to get the Antienviromentalist medal - drop 500 UNTRADEABLE items.
    If you want an easy way to do it and you don't have a pet to pick up junk for you, go to Kinoko Shire. You can buy 500 food items there which are untradeable for 1,800 each.

The second medal i'm trying to get is this one. The Pick Up Artist medal.
    I tried selling 1,000 of the above mentioned food items (which are untradable, but sellable!), but nothing.

I Seriously have no idea what I didn't try so far. I'm starting to believe this medal is bugged.
    Last edited by Chrno; 2012-05-11 at 06:52 AM.

18. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

Yeah, I tried everything I possibly can, and I can't seem to find anything that contributes toward the pick up artist medal.
    It doesn't even track your progress >_>

19. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

Nebulite Gachapon?! Oh boy, here we go.

20. Default Re: GMS v110 - Mapleversary

Dem maple canes

Hnnngh