1. Default The J> PARTY@@@@@@@@ thread

As most of you probably don't know, I've taken an interest in this game recently and I've gotten to the level of confidence where I can yell at people to tell them what to do (Like I do in other games) and/or am now a decent player. Because of this, I've started to actually care about whether or not I win or lose even though I'm still level 18. In short, I fucking hate solo queue.

AND THIS IS WHERE THIS THREAD COMES IN! ^__^

I made this thread so that people who are wanting to play a game either immediately or at a specific time in the future can ask people to do so, even if they don't have everyone buddied. Even then, since most people are either already in-game on LoL or are just afk, this makes things easier.

This way, when people get home from classes or work or something like that they don't have to spam all their social mediums and wait 30 minutes to play a game.

This could also double as a thread to request a "team" of any kind, be it normal or ranked.

With that said, I hope I'm not the only one who makes use of this thread because that would make me lonely. :(

J> PARTY@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: The J> PARTY@@@@@@@@ thread

1) Add everyone in the League of Legends IGN thread.
    2) Put everyone in a Southperry folder.
    3) Auto-join chatroom "Southperry" everytime you launch the game.

Done.

3. Default Re: The J> PARTY@@@@@@@@ thread

Ossyrian (4:12): do i dare enter the SP chatroom
    Rayquaza2233 (4:13): Nothing happens in there
    Ossyrian (4:15): well the thing is i've been looking for people to play regularly with
    Rayquaza2233 (4:15): People don't talk in that room.
    ***Mostly just AFKer.s
    Ossyrian (4:15): meh
    ***is there anyone i get along with that plays? :|
    Rayquaza2233 (4:18): Well, there's Connor but he doesn't play that much.
    Ossyrian (4:18): you know what
    ***time to TAKE INITIATIVE
    Rayquaza2233 (4:18): Reuben Reyes, initiative taker

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: The J> PARTY@@@@@@@@ thread

There's still an obnoxious amount of Southperryans in the IGN thread (hence why I started it). Just buddy everyone and you'll never be alone again.

And just because people lurk the SP chatroom doesn't mean they're on. We just don't talk a lot in there.

If you want to save a lot of trouble I'll invite you to my games from now on, which 99% of the time of the time include other Southperryans since I hate playing alone, although you better man up because you're be paired with level 30s . I never bothered to add you that frequently before because you're quite low, and the times I did invite you, you declined. 'Course I do only play on the weekends.

5. Default Re: The J> PARTY@@@@@@@@ thread

I am almost always up for a game if I'm logged on. You can find me on duelpower or atoasterstrudel.

On a side note: We have a ton of newer folks I have yet to play with because they are shy I think. :)

6. Default Re: The J> PARTY@@@@@@@@ thread

I'm not shy, I just don't want to play with any SP pros because I'll just end up feeding the enemy team and will have to get carried.

7. Default Re: The J> PARTY@@@@@@@@ thread

Not listed as carry for a job for no reason. :D

<<----