1. Default Nine-Tailed Fox and D. roy

Where i can find them? ive serched in their maps and i cant find them

2. Default Re: Nine-Tailed Fox and D. roy

Nine-Tailed Fox is at "Hidden Street : Moon Ridge" (Middle portal at Fox Ridge in KFT). Just found one myself.

D. Roy should be at "Alcadno Research Institute : Lab - Area C-3." I can't seem to find this one right now, so it may be like once per maintenance or some screw up like Yeti and Pepe at Sharp Cliff 3. Unless, the spawn rate is long.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Nine-Tailed Fox and D. roy

I think D.Roy was replaced by Deet & Roi, since its portal is on the same map.
    I'm not sure whether Nexon made it spawn elsewhere or just forgot all about it.

4. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Default Re: Nine-Tailed Fox and D. roy

They forgot about it. It was supposed to still spawn on the map, but something happened and it doesnt. They are aware that it isnt spawning, at least.

5. Default Re: Nine-Tailed Fox and D. roy

So i cant finish the Magatia card set... :(
    what about the fox on KFT?

6. Default Re: Nine-Tailed Fox and D. roy

7. Default Re: Nine-Tailed Fox and D. roy

I'm pretty sure it spawns since I got the card for D.Roy in April, best bet is probably to check right away after server maintenance if possible X:

8. Default Re: Nine-Tailed Fox and D. roy

I think it spawns in Parwen's Lab now. I know something D. Roy-like spawns on the upper level of that map.

9. Default Re: Nine-Tailed Fox and D. roy

With D.Roy, your best bet is to leave your character in Lab C-3 before a maintenance.
    Two of them should spawn in each channel right after a maintenance, they're bugged and won't respawn by the looks of it.