IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Default Re: Jungling AMA thread

Very risky. You will not be able to get the 1-2 additional potions needed to survive while fully clearing the jungle. Also, running into the enemy jungle blindly is fraught with risks. If you get seen and caught by the enemy, that's not good. In the event you get killed, you basically fed first blood to the opposing jungler or an enemy laner, putting them ahead, and setting yourself back.

You'll need very generous teammates to give you an all-out hard leash, and unless you're playing with premades, I would still Smite kill Ancient Golem.

As I said before, invading the opposing jungle by yourself blindly is risky by itself.

Also, is this about Nocturne, by any chance?

2. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Thats what i told him, post minion spawn its possible because you could see who are in their lanes, so you would only have to run away from the enemy jungler in case things get ugly.

@above: Yes with nocturne. And yes i would need a hard leash so i could go there faster and with more health, but with a regular leash i could go there with more health than killing it by myself, but i rather have that hard leash anyway otherwise i would follow my regular route.

3. Default Re: Jungling AMA thread

But just going to smite steal is what i mean or fight since you'll have a lot more health from just blue wolves than he will from blue wolves wraiths + part of red.

4. Default Re: Jungling AMA thread

Get kills or get assists?
    Basically are you ganking and letting the laners get the kill (if they can) or are you just going in for speed and not caring if you or the laner get the kill? Are you playing like a support where you should be 0/2/31 or what?

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Too risky and you would waste time "Waiting" for the enemy to reach red and leave it low enough for you to smite it (And that is if he does not have smite off CD, which will more likely be the case unless hes a slow jungler). Another thing to consider if he is one of those crazy lvl 2 gankers or what not. (But there you could simply steal the red with no worries >.>).

Its better to kill blue fast, run to red, kill it (leave a mini lizard) then run. It took me 30 secs to go from blue to red and kill it. (I think i posted the time i took with the build i posted, myself alone with no leash. 2:20 killed blue, 2:50 killed red)

Makes me wonder if those 30 sec are pushing it, the enemy could have gotten a hard leash too, or he could have killed wolves before blue making he go straigh to wraith. Its a High Risk move, but if you can pull it, you could negate him of valuable experience/gold needed to keep him line with bot lane and without the red buff his ganks would be a little less dangerous. Of course you should rush to your own red camp and take it (I would debate giving the buff to the nearby lane but i dunno, exp is exp after all)

@Above, get whatever you can get, in regular play KS means Kill Secured and its better to have a kill to you than have nothing because you decided to let the lane get the kill but they failed for X reason. Of course if the chance of the prey to escape its practically zero then you could let it go if you want i guess.

6. Default Re: Jungling AMA thread

prioritize summoner spell use for kills. laner uses flash ignite, let em have it. you use exhaust, go for it.

tank junglers like ali or naut should probably try to donate kills to the damage dealers. yi, fiora, rat, pantheon, etc should never try to donate a kill, because getting ahead on a dps'er can easily lead to a win.