Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: The community speaks: Masteria! (Petition)

I should have. Sorry about that. Why not send it in give it a try.

2. Default Re: The community speaks: Masteria! (Petition)

Sure, they are useless generally for maple because the majority of petitions are for unrealistic, ridiculous things. But generally (outside maple) they aren't useless, petitions are bringing back Toonami lol. And the funny thing about petitions are that you don't have to sign them or support them if you don't want to, people who complain about people who make petitions are monumentally less effective than the makers of the petitions. This isn't some stupid petition to "end additions to the cs" or "remove this certain piece of content" that won't ever happen due to obvious reasons, this is a petition to simply return some general content that would have a 0% impact on profit as long as nebulite remains in the game.

3. Default Re: The community speaks: Masteria! (Petition)

Except ya know, the money into recoding and installing it, along with the system downtime and testing to make sure it doesn't bite them in the ass. All after a lay off of employees this february.

For online game like maplestory, who took 3 years to realize just the HT glitch, a petition is worthless, as their opinion of us is worthless. Don't believe me? Look at the nexon forums.

4. Default Re: The community speaks: Masteria! (Petition)

Way too much stuff to type, lol.

5. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: The community speaks: Masteria! (Petition)

But this is about maple.
    ./end thread

I actually agree with @KhainiWest; on this one

6. Default Re: The community speaks: Masteria! (Petition)

HT wasn't even glitched until like a month or two before Big Bang. I don't know where people are getting 3 years from.

7. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Not quite sure either, buttttttttt horntail police have been around for about that long I'm sure...so maybe they just kinda put them all together.

8. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

LOL WUT! No sir it's been glitch ever since they added those dam horntail tickets!. That was way before big bang and potential even came to maplestory. Were are you getting your facts from?

9. Default Re: The community speaks: Masteria! (Petition)

@PirateIzzy; and @xJunkun;
    PirateIzzy is correct. The Horntail Ticket first popped up in the Ninja Castle/Hoblin PQ/Ulu City patch around October 2010 (a month or so before Big Bang), and with it the glitch was created. The ticket came from MSSEA and was part of how they handled HT hackers. The problem was that the MSSEA system did not mesh well with GMS and KMS code. Nexon AM never adressed if it was intentional or not.