I've quit for a few months now and I must say I haven't felt this good in a long time. The only thing I regret is not being able to play with some very good friends. For me, these things must happen to get me to return (message to Nexon):
1. Patrol your game with actual GMs who are real people and not complete idiots.
2. Remove all obvious duped/hacked gear and/or make it untradable. Remove it from everywhere, including all forms of storage (wedding/wedding gift/etc storage), morons.
3. If a certain item shouldn't be in the game (or shouldn't be in the game yet), don't put its data in the game.
4. Proofread/spellcheck your notices and/or learn English. Also, learn what time means, because notices don't display correct times.
5. Customer service with no machines. In case there's a language barrier, refer to #4 above.
6. Either remove incompetent workers (probably most of the management), or hire new competent workers and pay them based on commission unless they are proven (if they are proven, make them permanent employees).
7. Merge servers. From a cost perspective, I'd think merging 2+ small servers into 1, would save Nexon money. And Nexon loves money. From a player's perspective it would make the economy better for small servers and a decent amount of players is better than barely any on an isolated island.
8. Be more open with your players in general (read and post in SP if you know how to read, google translate doesn't count (what stops someone like Hime from posting in SP? Nothing) ). The ambiguity/irreverence is at an extreme currently.
9. When something's not right it should be acknowledged asap but the solution should be well-planned and looked at from various angles and not based on one/a few idiots' decision (unless it is really a simple fix).
10. Code and a lot more decision-making should be handled in the United States by experienced and competent employees.
11. You can't stop hackers/hacking, but making your game hacker-heaven shows no effort in maintaining it. I'd like to see real effort/results. Promises in notices don't do pomegranate for me.
12. Common sense. There was basically none of it since 2008.
I'm sure I've missed a few things. So what would make you come back?