Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Response to my Horntail Ticket.

If my memory serves me right, it's not as simple and copying and pasting code. It's a lot more complex than that.

2. Default Re: Response to my Horntail Ticket.

Well for starters, I would imagine it needs to be translated first, so I'd imagine your memory is pretty dead on.

3. Default Re: Response to my Horntail Ticket.

Plus our data is different than theirs. I'm no programmer by any means but any misplaced code can have severe repercussions. Someone correct or verify what I said because I myself am not too sure about this.

4. Default Re: Response to my Horntail Ticket.

You mean the repercussions we receive every patch?

5. Default Re: Response to my Horntail Ticket.

I could post one of my 173 "we're experiencing high ticket volume, we haven't forgotten you" emails I get every week and they'd be worth about the same as the response to your ticket.

6. Default Re: Response to my Horntail Ticket.

Of course it isn't that simple.But we are not talking about a private server, this is a direct branch of the main publisher of the game.They should know how to do these stuff, and if they don't they should find someone that does.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Response to my Horntail Ticket.

Same.

Well, now you can't say it's the same form letter it's been for years... they changed it!

Wonder how much they paid the PR consultant who told them to get rid of the "Greetings,".

P.S. I recommend you censor the gmail account name from the top of the tab and everywhere else it appears.

8. Default Re: Response to my Horntail Ticket.

OMG I KNOW LOOSE'S REAL NAME NOW. I FEEL..SO ENLIGHTENED.

9. Default Re: Response to my Horntail Ticket.

Yeah, I saw that before posting it. Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't really care.
    Middle and last name, I don't like my first name.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Assuming that's the e-mail associated with your maple account, I'd go with "better safe than sorry". But, your call.

11. Default Re: Response to my Horntail Ticket.

Why you blue ballin me loose? WHY

12. Default Re: Response to my Horntail Ticket.

Only 173? I'm pushing over 500 but yeah I know what you mean just the fact I got a "human" response caused me to post it.

13. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

I keep getting emails about my ticket I've sended it when I got hacked and they offered on the site compensation packages... I'll keep waiting till I have a answer...

I mean I dont care much about the package(it had reverse weapons I think) itself It'll never get my range back but I just want a real answer

14. Default Re: Response to my Horntail Ticket.

Of course not. But their track record of accurately meshing foreign content with ours is pretty abysmal. This current HT bug, for example, resulted in trying to incorporate MSEA's ticket system with our system, or at least it appeared along side the ticket system.

So sometimes, it just does seem like they incorporate without regarding the consequences.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It probably resulted in preserving the profit of the boss but the downsides of eliminating the ability for the majority to attempt to fight him heavily outweighs that benefit.

This is just one of those things i'm happy to be able to do in justice.