IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

Wait, Nexon's just now getting around to bringing this issue to attention?

I'd say another year. Can't ask for TOO much these days...

4. Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

You're getting exponentially more now than we used to, so stuff it.

5. Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

They are finally getting around to issues that have been prevalent for quite some time.

What's going on up in HQ?

6. Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

That's what I'm afraid of. All this time I've been this love-hate relationship with Maple. My friends always support me, telling me "You know you can do better than that" and "You're in an abusive relationship and you need help" but Maple keeps dragging me back in, whispering sweet nothings of revamps and 2x exp in my ear. Next thing I know we're back at Maple's place and it's running it's hands all over my wallet telling me how much it loves me my money.

And then when I try to quit I just get lured back. "No Andross baby please I've changed this time, honest. Just give me one more chance." And I, the fool that I am, give it another chance because maybe it changed this time. Maybe this time it'll have learned from its mistakes, it'll definitely treat me better this time, you other guys are just jealous of our relationship, you don't know how much I've invested in this over the years. But it hasn't changed. It's always the same, telling me when I get back that it knew I wouldn't be able to resist, and I might as well just stay because no one else would take me now.

But anyway yeah I'm liking the pace at which we're getting these updates now.

7. Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

On topic of shock of Nexon doing things(namely trying to relay messages of acknowledgement), Grizzly from Nexon stated on the forums that they plan on fixing the stronghold glitch on the 10th.

8. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

They have been on the ball with issues reported lately with the new mods on the forums. (From what I see)

9. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

They have stock holders now. Got to keep them happy or they loose money

10. Electron
    IGN: LordBeowolf
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Dragon Knight
    Guild: Honour
    Alliance: Permanent

So if we go on their forums and post "SS" or other proof of hax then they might do something about it? I mean, it is a serious issue is it not?

Oh wait! Hackers don't exist any more DOPE!

11. Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

Really? From what I saw is that they close every thread that mentions a complaint and/or hacker and tell the poster to bring it to the tickets which will never be handled anyway.

12. Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

At least they look at it now.

13. Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

Millions looked at 9/11 happen, it didn't help one bit. But hey, they looked (Ok that was an extreme example). Having them look at problems =/= action.

14. Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

9/11 didn't continue to happen, therefore you could say them looking made all the difference.

15. Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

Well, similar situations did continue. But I guess you get the general idea of looking not being enough as opposed to actual action.

16. Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

I'm pretty sure I would've noticed additional terror activities on the level of multiple suicidal plane hijackings.

You over-reached on this one almost as bad as people comparing the person that took their parking space in the mall to Hitler.

The key to a good analogy is scope. Comparing a single specific event to an ongoing recurring issue rarely works well either.

17. Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

..What exactly is wrong with that metaphor? Those type of people are Hitler incarnate, if not serial killers.

But I agree with andross(cant see the username in this screen). Maples a love hate relationship. Until you see it age to the point where it's spider vein legs are impossible to ignore. It can't afford the plastic surgery because it spent all it's money on clothes to cover up the flaw's it gained through aging.

At this point it's a 90 year old woman who's only appealing quality is that she can take out her teeth and give you a gumjob for a buck fifty.

Edit: WORTH IT.

18. Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

For me... it continues to happen every day..........

9/11 never forget

19. Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

Godwin strikes again.

20. Default Re: Known Issues: Latency issue with game log in

9/11 is the new Godwin's law.