Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

Warding jungle entrances is really important, this is something I've come to learn.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

I usually have to buy wards as AD carry because my dumb support doesn't buy nearly enough.

3. Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

Or rather your support just simply ran out. Cause y'know, laning for 10 minutes straight is a real burden on your ward supply. Especially if you're trying to ward multiple locations.

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

No seriously I mean I meet supports that start with Regrowth Pendant + 1 pot Q_Q.

5. Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

You guys should both read my sentence in its entirety instead of just focusing on the primary sentence. If you know the jungler, then you should understand the route. If you have your top and bottom ward then you should be fine, and I'm speaking of course if you ward the sports in the middle of the river. All in all, I don't see a reason for warding early game with mid lane. I just don't see it being in the best interest of the AP.

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

That's still a pretty bad mindset. There's plenty of routes that the jungler can take to gank without going to Baron or Dragon.

7. Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

League of Legends is a team game. You prevent one gank on ANYONE and the wards have more than paid for themselves.

8. Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

i did. and you came across as saying something extremely unhelpful. even this ^ is really bad. im not saying start off buying 2 wards and boots. because of course you can guess at timings and such for ganks emtremely early. but after you push b the first time, make sure you have spare money for ward(s). 5+ minutes in, no jungler will have a set route. itll be completely random. and you cant keep yourself safe with other lanes' wards against an opponent with even the tiniest bit of intelligence.

9. Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

Well I don't see anyone really start out with wards. And I don't see why they should. After they B, sure why not all for it. But, before going B for the first time I see zero absolute point in doing so. It's either the individuals don't understand what I'm saying, or you don't play passive-aggressively. I mean I don't push turret period; farm, farm, and farm is pretty much my point of mid lane. If I get a gank, sweet I'll capitalize, if the enemy makes a mistake even better.

Support Lane: Seems like Leona is starting to become more meta. Seeing her a lot before free week recently. Guess she's gonna get nerfed soon. :(

10. Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

"you don't see anyone starting with wards"

Yeah, we didn't tell you to do that. We're telling you to ward in general.

11. Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

farm lanes are only good for you under certain circumstances... like when you get counterpicked. most other times (and once youre high enough level) you oughta be looking to wipe waves as quickly as possible, go to a gank or global objective, and come back just as the tower is shooting at the first surviving melee minion.

just farming the lane out is wasting your potential.

12. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

Only the support should start with wards O_o.

13. Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

I kept reading that you should start with wards. From you, Ray, and modular.

@Rayquaza2233; Then say that initially instead of making me want to punch you two in the face for sounding like retards. Jesus christ. You both sounded like morons from my end. I never said not get wards. I said when you feel pressured get more. I never said not to. Jesus f'uck.

14. Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

You read between lines that weren't there.

15. Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

I'll just stay away. My head is killing me. Can't play support because of free week Leonas. My head ist killing me.

16. Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

If that's what you feel is best we can't change your mind.

17. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

Don't worry Derosis I also get high too and read lines that aren't there.

18. Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

Alright let me just try to clear this up while my head doesn't hurt like f'uck.

1: I never said not to get wards. Wards are always something everyone should get.
    2: I meant to say, not to initially get wards for middle. First B do get wards, or depending on how the lane is going don't. It's a personal preference.
    3: Let me try to say, I hate free week Leonas?

19. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

I'm not going to point out the posts which you posted which contradict your first two points and just pretend this entire conversation never happened.

20. Default Re: The HEY HOW CAN I IMPROVE Thread

But I... but I didn'... Oh f'uck it. It's been a long day.