Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Deviatoric
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Princess
    Alliance: Twerk
    Wisconsin

Default Re: Removal of Illegally Generated Equipment and Meso - ...

Could you enlighten me on how this works? I'm apparently missing the secret power my DS has, because I've put a great deal of work into my equips and I'm still far below "average."

2. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Is there anything to explain?
    Go make another job and put the same effort you gave to your DS and you'll se a huge gap between them.
    Your last sentence falls in what I said, you need to throw some NX to get some duped items and get into the "average". Sad yes, but true.
    One of the reasons I almost quit already.

3. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Adding on to what Takebacker said, I have max diligence, so scrolling is awesome. I personally get a lot of enjoyment out of maxing my traits everyday and doing the occaisonal pqs, boss runs, or monster park for charm/ambition. Also, I wouldn't say that updates have really changed, but as for the community, what was always sh'itty cannot be expected to get better. Last thing I'll add is that that list you provided is your opinion, people can have fun in ms without doing those things.

4. Default Re: Removal of Illegally Generated Equipment and Meso - ...

You make the average whatever you want. No one said "okay you need 100k+ range to be average"

The average mapler at 200 for most classes is probably around 15-30k range. I don't know why you think everyone has to try to chase the high end 1% maple population. My friends that are just hitting 4th job, don't train that much, talk, PQ, and enjoy themselves on maple without all the drama are having a lot more fun than others. If you're having fun that's all that matters. Saying the game is not fun because someone has a higher range than you is just stupid. If you define that as being fun, that's even more stupid.

5. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

You are getting me wrong, I'm against all the things you listed. But after all everything is just opinions, also, there's nothing wrong with aiming for a better damage (and I guess we all know what it takes to get it).
    Nexon being Nexon knows that the majority of the people play for the damage and they are gonna keep it this way.
    All I know is as long as people keep exploiting Maple this game will never be the game I knew.

6. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Even if people stop exploiting Maple (which won't happen), this game will never be the game you knew. Imo, this game likes to change constantly, usually not for the benefit of the players.

7. Default Re: Removal of Illegally Generated Equipment and Meso - ...

1. There is nothing wrong with aiming for better damage. But trying to chase other people's extremely high damage ranges and then saying the game isn't fun because you can't be higher than them is what I find bad.

2. Having a 300k+ range is not what a lot of people look for. People who have a 30k range would be very happy if they could upgrade to say a 40k range. Using real life money makes it a lot easier but it is not the only way. There are plenty of examples in maple, other games, even real life where money makes things easier but it is not the only way to achieve certain goals.

It does seem NX is the only way but it isn't. It just makes things a lot easier, but that's true pretty much everywhere. I understand how difficult raising 100mil can be for a lot of people, or even affording some "basic" gear like (chaos) zak helms. Right now if someone whispers me asking for a czak helm, I let them come and loot for free. After my charm is maxed in 2 weeks I'll advertise it even more. I don't need the helms and I'd rather give it to people who are struggling to get one. To me a czak helm is worthless and I just use it for charm and drop them. But to other people, it's an extremely nice gesture from a complete stranger on maple. Out of the people I've given to them already, they feel extremely grateful and I'm happy to help them obtain something that they believe they would never be able to afford. They also feel at ease potentialing it without fear of booming as I'll just get them another helm.

I make the game enjoyable for myself which lets me have fun. Things that happen in the game sometimes bother me but I make the best of things. As long as I make the game fun for myself I'll continue to play it. When I can't, then I'll quietly quit and find something else. The best thing I've found is for people to stop comparing themselves to others and play the game with their friends to have a good time.

8. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

you know i already know about the ds nerf, if i was playing for damage id quit it and make a phantom but you have to know that nexon will buff the class again sooner or later like they already have in kms/kmst

9. Default Re: Removal of Illegally Generated Equipment and Meso - ...

Well, back on topic of things nexon didnt delete:

10. Default Re: Removal of Illegally Generated Equipment and Meso - ...

Only 11 stars?

Hadriel