View Poll Results: What World do/did you play in?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scania

23 15.33%
  • Bera

23 15.33%
  • Broa

18 12.00%
  • Windia

28 18.67%
  • Khaini

21 14.00%
  • Bellocan

7 4.67%
  • Marida

13 8.67%
  • Kradia

6 4.00%
  • Yellonde

3 2.00%
  • Demethos

7 4.67%
  • Galacia

5 3.33%
  • ElNido

8 5.33%
  • Zenith

7 4.67%
  • Arcania

2 1.33%
  • Chaos

1 0.67%
  • Nova

2 1.33%
  • Other Server

11 7.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: What World do you play in?

What World do you play in on Maplestory (Or played in when you did play).

Been in Windia since its birth.

Did you like that world? Were there defining groups in your world or no?

Yes I do. Defining groups of Windia could include 1stGen, BFPolice, and some other groups of douchebags. Oh and obviously my guild (for me at least)

What did you like/dislike about your world?

I like my buddies and my guild. Fairly populated so it's not too hard to find parties for training/PQs tho I almost exclusively train/PQ with my guildies anyway

I dislike that we have a rep for being the meanest server apparently...

Did you have other Southperrians in your world?

Quite a few by judging by the poll. I see a few of them around but don't really interact with any of them.

Would you of changed worlds if given a free transfer? If so, to what other world?

No.

How bad is/was the economy in your world?

Not the best, but not the worst I don't think. Haven't really been looking around the FM for the last 2-3 weeks or so, so I couldn't give you an accurate answer.

2. Default Re: What World do you play in?

That awkward moment when I have NO idea who you are.

3. Default Re: What World do you play in?

Maybe I have the wrong person, though I'm pretty sure I don't. You were a jr of a guild I didn't get along with(lots of arguing on basil listings iirc), on an old character for each of us though. Not like it matters though.
    I used to see you around Commotion(not said guild) fm though.

4. Default Re: What World do you play in?

Server: Bera.

I started in Bera when Windia was barely a new world I believe.

Likes: Enough people on to train, PQ, or boss with. FM is usually crowded and spills over to channel 2 and 3.
    Dislikes: Occasional drama. General douchebaggery.

Other Southperrians: Only know MrTouchnGo.

I wouldn't world transfer. Too many friends in Bera.

Economy is terrible. Mesos are hard to come by and thus, not much room for spending. If it's even possible for a digital world to be in an economic recession. Who knows.

5. Default Re: What World do you play in?

Ah probably talking about BuckCherry. I think I remember you having some conflict with Rozi (the leader). Although I do agree that you were quite rude at that point, Rozi is a peach and I won't blame you for going at her in the listings :3.

6. Default Re: What World do you play in?

If possible, I'd still apologize to both of you. I'm a total prick on Basil. XD
    But yeah, seen you at FM, and maybe once or twice when I used to PvP on Nebiki.

7. Default Re: What World do you play in?

No hard feelings. You never really personally insulted me so yeah. I actually commend you for insulting Rozi, as she kind of got everyone to hate her

8. Default Re: What World do you play in?

I'll address both worlds, since I currently play in Bera, recently moved back there from Kradia.

I was kinda forced to leave Bera, as I have already written else where:
    "I was 'Bera Original' up until I got banned for "NXFraud" and was naive enough to think Nexon would lift the ban once I'd resolved this issue (maybe not naive, seeing how they SHOULD... we just didn't know Nexon that well back then, it was the 2nd half of 2007).
    I faxed PayPal and straightened it out in matter of a couple days.
    I kept on telling everyone I'll be back shortly, while waiting on Nexon to respond to my ticket.
    After a couple/few months- Kradia released and I told everyone I don't plan to return and that I really felt like starting over, and so I did.
    Also, 10 days into kradia, Nexon had finally responded, saying there is nothing that can be done and I will not be able to retrieve my account.
    I remember I was just really relieved I found a new home and moved on so this message didn't really disappoint me as much as it would have if I didn't.
    "

I remember Feb 23rd was the first time that leaving Kradia ever occured to me..
    It all started with this post, (the bottom one is mine):

The Empress thing is no longer accurate, seeing how the Empress channel has been switched to 12, but the rest pretty much stays the same (also, the funny thing is that NX is ~1:65-60 in Kradia, with odds very slim of finding a seller, while Bera's rate is 1:50 and HEAPS of sellers.. so as it turns out NX is an advantage, compared to my anticipation of it being a disadvantage).
    Kradia has been quite awesome really, until a few months ago, give or take, when you could actually feel the world dying out :X and come to think of it, would merging down with Yellonde really solve it? I highly doubt so, it would barely yield a few dozen active players S:
    As I mentioned in the screenshot, we have no healthy player circulation (in similarity to other lowpopulated servers), and by that I mean; as time goes by, we love more players (whether they quit or move worlds) and gain very few (if at all).
    And so this day was the first time a departure has ever occured to me.

As for Bera... well.. Bera is too nostalgic!
    Even though nearly the entire Bera population has changed, I was still very excited to be back, it felt like coming home.
    I got in touch with a few friends and acquaintances I haven't seen in years (Hell, as it turns out even the FB Bera group admin is a lost friend of mine.. what a small world) and it is awesome. It does feel frustrating and kind of depressing to find myself standing on the same spots I used to stand, years ago, but without my old school friends D:

The only thing I miss in Kradia is being trusted- having even strangers trust me, but that's about it...
    It's not even possible to miss my Kradian friends because we have a Facebook group where we keep in touch.
    Chatting in-game or FB - it's still the same thing, minus the disadvantages ^_^

I think I covered pretty much everything? As for the "Southperrians", well, I'm not quite sure about Beran ones, but the one that I would frequently run into here is SaptaZapta, Kradian.

9. Default Re: What World do you play in?

Started in Bellocan, then played in Windia, and finally Bera.

I met some nice people, which is strange for someone who almost exclusively plays solo. Typical Berapineappleers. However everything is Bera is overpriced and constantly fluctuating, way too many people. The upside is I can usually find the item or equipment I'm looking for.

Since I'm not dropping another dime into cubes or expensive equipment probably a sparsely populated world like Yellonde. Bera's economy is terrible, second only to Scania.

10. Default Re: What World do you play in?

yea man windia ftw

11. Proton Female

IGN: Miracre
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Cosmos
    Alliance: Hype
    italy

Default Re: What World do you play in?

What World do you play in on Maplestory (Or played in when you did play).
    Khaini.

Did you like that world? Were there defining groups in your world or no?
    It's cool but people can be annoying at times. I guess that is for all worlds though.

What did you like/dislike about your world?
    I like most of the people although there are idiots. There are a lot of hackers too.

Would you of changed worlds if given a free transfer? If so, to what other world?
    Probs not.