1. Default Support Catacombs based on very little information (not a kickstarter)

Square-Enix has been working with Cavia on a game called Catacombs, apparently. Cavia made Nier which was a fabulous game (DESPITE WHAT EOS SAYS) and has a beautiful soundtrack which I post whenever I get the chance. According to the Siliconera article that revealed the game for the first time ever, Square intended to promote it at E3 but has been thinking about scrapping it altogether.

Thing is, it looks kind of weird. It's not a hack and slash like Nier. It's a shooter-RPG. I can't even tell if it's a first or third person shooter from the screenshots, and I don't really know how interested I am in it but I'd rather them put it out there instead of scrapping it at the last minute, because it is apparently near-completion.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/30...on-after-nier/

I don't really know how to show Square there's interest but I guess promoting discussion across the internet is the best way. Realllly hope it's a third person shooter. If it is, I'm pumped.

2. Default Re: Support Catacombs based on very little information (not a kickstarter)

My friend eric is trying to get me into it, it's at least original.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Support Catacombs based on very little information (not a kickstarter)

oh god...
    last game i had that had this option was freaky and convoluted as hell (baroque)

4. Default Re: Support Catacombs based on very little information (not a kickstarter)

The binding of isaac.

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Support Catacombs based on very little information (not a kickstarter)

Judging from the first screenshot, it looks first-person.

The game itself looks heavily inspired from Left 4 Dead. I mean, it probably wasn't intentional, but as I was reading through the article Left 4 Dead references were screaming at me.

6. Default Re: Support Catacombs based on very little information (not a kickstarter)

Bah, I got you to play it.