Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: Do you regret it?

Without maplestory we'd probably be a bunch of very angry people complaining about nothing.

oh wait.

2. Default Re: Do you regret it?

Stupidity isn't "nothing", STUPID.

3. Default Re: Do you regret it?

doesnt change the fact that we'd all still be complaining about it.

4. Default Re: Do you regret it?

Fair enough

5. Default Re: Do you regret it?

Don't see why I should, I had some great memories playing this game and spending 10 dollars of nx a few months never really effected me.

6. Default Re: Do you regret it?

I regret coming back after I quit initially, but the first couple of years were amazing times.

7. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

Default Re: Do you regret it?

Regret the time spent? Not really, for the most part the game kept me entertained and I met some cool people because of it. I do regret the money wasted and emotional distress from playing the game though.

8. Default Re: Do you regret it?

So much regret especially the wasted money.

With the time I have now that I've quit Maple, I've met way more people in real life and have built more meaningful relationships than I could ever have with people from Maple. Years down the road, Maplers will all forget each other.

pineapple this game.

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Do you regret it?

I regret spending so much money on it, but i don't regret playing. I've still enjoyed myself playing Maple in my own way.

10. Default Re: Do you regret it?

I..

..didn't spend money on MapleStory. At least not a lot. During 2009 I bought my last NX with 2 10k cards and the previous times were really low. Nowhere near the thousands of dollars people spent.

11. Default Re: Do you regret it?

Maybe the money. But I've met some wonderful people in the process. And it's a pretty fun game, now and then.

It's just not a lifestyle at this point.

12. Default Re: Do you regret it?

the answer everyone should say regardless is no!

You shouldn't regret anything because everything happens for whatever crackpot reason.

But seriously? I have made some friends and decisions on here which affected me greatly in the future, that i wouldn't change for the world.