1. Proton
    IGN: MetalCase
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 12x
    Job: Lolaneer
    Guild: Lethal
    Alliance: Bootleg

Default Jaira Timings

I remember when WH first came out there was a thread here trying to figure out the timings and rooms that jaira spawned in. Ive looked around and Im thinking the general conclusion is that Jaira spawns every midnight (PST)?

2. Default Re: Jaira Timings

No one hunts for Jaira now
    You just need a little bit of luck to find one when you first look
    If not, just go back and check every hour or so

3. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Jaira Timings

I believe it has a set spawn time. When WHs first came out, Jairas were caught almost immediately after spawning, so they usually spawned at around the same time. I got mine shortly after someone on Basil announced that he had gotten his.

It's definitely not midnight though, since I got mine at like 6 PM PST, although my memory's a little hazy. Definitely wasn't midnight.

4. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Deviatoric
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Princess
    Alliance: Twerk
    Wisconsin

I sacrificed my Jaira for the white one... 100% stance, Jaira just can't compete. ;_; If it's still available I'd recommend doing the quest (I think I remember reading it would be around until November or something, but i could be crazy.) Otherwise, I think I found Jaira around 1AM PST. It's a lot of luck. :)

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

It has, it's 60 hours after each reset (server check, patch...), might be a bit off for the first time, then it will spawn exactly 60 hours after last spawn.

Not sure if GMS follows this but it's like this in MSEA, CMS and TWMS.

You could refer to here.

MSEA's Jaira info collection, you could see that pretty much everyone predicted correctly at later pages.

*Beware of Singlish.

6. Default Re: Jaira Timings

Used to alternate between 12 AM PST and 12 PM PST with a 36 hour gap in between, if I remember correctly. Then there was a server maintenance and it all changed.

You can probably just walk in and find one. Just go at the top of every hour.

7. Proton
    IGN: MetalCase
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 12x
    Job: Lolaneer
    Guild: Lethal
    Alliance: Bootleg

@Abbeh, I checked the notes that event ended on April 11th :P Thanks though.

Thanks everyone for the replies, I guess my best bet is to wait for a SC or something.