1. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default What do you think is happening behind the scenes?

- Blabber Box not having new episodes anymore.
    - No lolcrystincox yapping about new updates.
    - No video press releases that talks with lolcrystincox.
    - Dev blog replacement

I have a feeling that Crystin Cox was fired because according to the Q4 thingymajiggy, they lost money and I guess the higher ups got mad at her.
    Eurydice? I don't know about him/her and I don't see why s/he was replaced with the new guy.
    Some bugs are being fixed faster than expected (Silent Crusade bug being fixed next week, Miwok channel thing, and a few others)

Do you still think they're sitting on their asses drinking coffee during unscheduled/scheduled maintenances? Do you think that everything is the same (Crystin Cox not being fired) and it's just an attempt to gain players back? What do you think is going on?

2. Default Re: What do you think is happening behind the scenes?

3. Idiot. Male
    California

Default Re: What do you think is happening behind the scenes?

I meant Nexon America, not the other Nexon branches and it's financial stance.

4. Default Re: What do you think is happening behind the scenes?

Hm. They're hiring a new production assistant for maplestory and GM Tiara left in February, voluntarily or otherwise, (although she hadn't really been head gm anymore for over a year I think). Suspect "otherwise" since she appears to be job hunting.

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Maybe they got fed up with only making money and ignoring the state of their game? Nah...

Oh I know! The black mage must have had all the nice caring GMs and Devs frozen in ice for a few years!

6. Default Re: What do you think is happening behind the scenes?

It's possible. Also remember Min Kim is back in charge of the games department, so it's possible he got rid of people and hired new ones. I wouldn't be surprised if Eurydice is Cristin Cox though. I don't know it's weird. Seems like since Alliance Rising NEXON's been a little bit more on the ball with things and communicating more with players. Could just be me. But, the sad truth is no matter how much NEXON improves or does right people will always peach and undermine them(especially around here.)

7. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Well until they truly change how they operate or start showing for an extended amount of time that they actually do care about the state of their game, why shouldn't people peach? When a company gives a cube sale where they only last 3 days and then 3 days later they give a day where cubes have their rates significantly upgraded, that is kind of a plantain move. I understand they are trying to make money, but when that is all they seem to care about, for years on end, why should we sit here and praise them?

8. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

They must have realized that it's a waste of time. At least they're getting serious about this game now.

9. Default Re: What do you think is happening behind the scenes?

I'm going to go with a slight variation on this and say Min Kim thought it was a waste of time

10. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

GM presence has increased, although they still don't seem to be doing very much. But it's interesting how they patched crashless dupe without any announcements.

11. Default Re: What do you think is happening behind the scenes?

I don't think they care anymore, how could they?

Spoiler

Unless Nexon rolls back or patches the item spawn hack within the next couple of days, the game won't be a "game" anymore. It'll literally be the same as a private server, more so than it already is. Only 4-5 people tops even have this hack, and it's already out of control. This is more than an item exploit, it's also a meso exploit since they just need to mass spawn high priced NPCable items and sell them to an NPC.

12. Default Re: What do you think is happening behind the scenes?

Secret Spell Scrolls? If those can still be sold back. This game is f'ucked.

13. Default Re: What do you think is happening behind the scenes?

I heard Tatamo aint accepting them any longer.

14. Default Re: What do you think is happening behind the scenes?

Nexon is not going to rollback especially after today's nx/cubing event.

Expect a patch after the weekend if they're aware of it.

15. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

at least they've finished with testers

16. Idiot. Male
    California

Regarding the item exploit thing...
    It's great that you can't return SSS anymore, but does anyone remember those Gaga coins in which you can turn into shops for 10m or so? Yeah...

17. Default Re: What do you think is happening behind the scenes?

It's not as strong as the one Waltzing showed off during the stream . I guess that one's the original one?

Still, wow. Even though this thing is so private, they sure went to town with it...

18. Default Re: What do you think is happening behind the scenes?

monkeys on typewriters, paper servers, coffee spills, etc.

imo they're just going to keep ignoring the problems until they get too out of hand in lieu of dealing with it
    I would do this as a kid, to hide a bad mark on my grade until the point where I couldn't any longer

also

19. Default Re: What do you think is happening behind the scenes?

Nexon America had a major layoff in February. There is a large possibility that the employees that you mentioned are gone.

Edit: I actually just found out that Crystin Cox left Nexon in February. And she did not get a new job for a month, so it seems as if she was not suspecting to have to find a new job.

20. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i still wonder, where did that face came from?
    and where do you guys hear about the firings and stuff?