1. Default The Bomb Range (aka testing stuff out)

Wondered if you did a specific action, what are the consequences of it? No, I'm not talking about "if you shot Ashe, would she die", but rather "if you Charmed someone from the bush, would they follow you anyways?" This thread is mostly to post inquiries to further better your game, if for some reason you don't own a champion in question, need a partner to test it out, or you just don't have access to LoL atm and want to post it in here before you forget your train of thought.

Just an example:
    I know Ashe's Volley reveals her (as in, you can target her) if you Volley someone from the fog of war and hit them. Would Graves's Buckshot do the same?

Answer: Yes. Hitting someone with Buckshot reveals Graves. If he wasn't in the fog of war when he damaged you, then he can quickly hide in the grass. However, if he was in the fog of war when he hit you with Buckshot, then he can't hide for X amount of seconds.

Followup: If Graves plants Smokescreen on his target and starts attacking/Buckshotting the target, would his target be able to see him, regardless of circumstances?

2. Default Re: The Bomb Range (aka testing stuff out)

no
    although, smokescreen does ramp up to full effect over a shortish period so you may have vision of him if hes close enough to it

...that pomegranate is so annoying

3. Default Re: The Bomb Range (aka testing stuff out)

Not to mention it makes my computer lag really hard. I think Nocturne's ult does the same thing, although obviously it only happens every 5 minutes or so.

4. Default Re: The Bomb Range (aka testing stuff out)

thats weird and really sucky. ive only heard of the j4 dragon skin lagging the game before.

i hate it cuz it has 2 purposes:
    -if you get it at ~4 you can use it to wave clear under certain circumstances when you barely dont kill the caster minions in 1 buckshot
    -annoy other players

when a skills only purpose is to make the enemy hate you and you have no reason to use it otherwise, its poorly designed

5. Default Re: The Bomb Range (aka testing stuff out)

It slows and allows for strategic positioning, yes.

6. Default Re: The Bomb Range (aka testing stuff out)

It's actually amazingly effective at protecting yourself from champions with long auto-attack ranges, aka Kog'Maw. In most other cases, yeah it's stupid. In team fights it sows confusion, but not much more.

7. Default Re: The Bomb Range (aka testing stuff out)

change to colorblind mode and it fixes (page 2)

8. Default Re: The Bomb Range (aka testing stuff out)

This was a huge problem previously with Corki's valkyrie.

In fact, I had a whole set up of level 1 teamfights with valkyrie based on lagging the enemies with mundo's W and Lee sin's E when you could double tempest.

9. Default Re: The Bomb Range (aka testing stuff out)

Can you actually see through the fog of war with Ashe's ECA when Nocturne ults? (it still shows on the minimap)
    Can your teammates see the ECA during Nocturne's ult?
    Can you see the enemy Ashe's ECA through the fog of war if you can see Ashe herself?
    Can you use any active item as Master Yi while Alpha Striking?

10. Default Re: The Bomb Range (aka testing stuff out)

Confirmed. I was not happy lol.