1. Default 180 Viper at the new Monster Park

Now featuring extra lag!

2. Default Re: 180 Viper at the new Monster Park

So do you need to use Spiral+Dspiral in order to rush now? If so, Can you macro them together to make it work?

3. Default Re: 180 Viper at the new Monster Park

Yeah. Either combination works, but it breaks fluidity often if you don't press the button at the proper millisecond (and spamming it doesn't help). You can macro them, but I'm... not sure if that's a good idea. I remember Arrg-Steve saying it doesn't work quite as well or something.

4. Default Re: 180 Viper at the new Monster Park

Ah, I see. I'll have to play around with it once the revamp hits GMS. Kinda sucks that you cant just use one skill to rush anymore then.

5. Default Re: 180 Viper at the new Monster Park

You can use just one. It just won't be as effective or fast. With the way the class plays now, using a single rushing technique at a time is kind of detrimental unless that one rush puts all of the mobs into one spot or within your line of fire.

6. Default Re: 180 Viper at the new Monster Park

I see, But I know that the original CSB would rush regardless of damage, So im hoping it wont be too much harder. Ive never played a 4th job warrior so i dont know if it works like their rush or not.

7. Default Re: 180 Viper at the new Monster Park

did SSK's iFrames carry over? I don't see why it wouldn't, but i do want to know if it's there C:

Also glad to see we pretty much never have to use MP pots still. I'm gonna miss not having to use potions at all though :C

8. Default Re: 180 Viper at the new Monster Park

Yeah, they're there. I demonstrated them in this video.

9. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: 180 Viper at the new Monster Park

Android with demonslayer wings?
    Do want *w*