Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Let's take all of the worst characters in the history of Playstation...

Thats what all the hate is about. This couldn't be a more blatant knock off if they tried. Well, it could be, I suppose. This is more like going to smash bros and turning that health mode on. Because thats the mode everybody really loves...

2. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Let's take all of the worst characters in the history of Playstation...

@ southperry ign ;

without the spaces, of course.

3. Default Re: Let's take all of the worst characters in the history of Playstation...

what are the last 3?

ANd anyone notice that Fat princess from the video seems to play EXACTLY like princess. at 1:29 or so in the video She does the exact say move at Peach.

They really need to add in Crash and Spryo to make this work. Actually They should ONLY look at charters that were in games in all 3 PlayStation. or at the very least PlayStation 2 and 3. You can have a few newer characters like Nintendo did with Roy and Mark (could be wrong on this but I never heard of Fire-Emblem before Bros') But if the game plays as @Mark says it does then it will suck regardless.

4. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Let's take all of the worst characters in the history of Playstation...

I did notice that...with her hip smash..thing.

*Marth..just cuz that's my ssbm character of choice , and Fire Emblem was released and popular in Japan at the time, although it wasn't released in America until a year or two after ssbm was out.

5. Default Re: Let's take all of the worst characters in the history of Playstation...

Dude, they LITTERALLY rip the moves off princess peach. I think that clown guy is wario. Like these are DIRECT rip offs.

F`uck.

WAIT GUYS. LISTEN. THIS MEANS THEY MIGHT MAKE A NEW SUPER SMASH BROS TO COUNTERACT THIS PILE OF SH`IT F`UCKERY. SO IT'S JUST A BLESSING IN DISGUISE. THANK YOU PLAYSTATION FOR FORCING NINTENDO TO PULL OUT THE BIG GUNS. WELL ACTUALLY A BIG PINK FLUFFY D`ILDO TO BUTTF`UCK THIS GAME. THANKS SONY, THANKS.

./denial.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Brawl plus brawl minus and project melee. Hacked versions of the game with different themes and goals which make the series more varied and refreshing than just having 3 games.

7. Default Re: Let's take all of the worst characters in the history of Playstation...

Not that Mr. Sakurai isn't already working on a new Super Smash Bros., anyway.

8. Default Re: Let's take all of the worst characters in the history of Playstation...

The problem with adding characters like Spyro and Crash is surely they will have to pay to licence them now since the rights are owned by Activision. Not saying they can't or won't but if they go down that route then it's going to start to cost them.

Roy is a newer character only added to melee to promote the game he was going to be in. Marth first appeared in 1990. Fire Emblem is a long running and established series. It just didn’t start getting worldwide releases till Melee really.

Nope, he's working on two.

9. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

I never said this new Sony game was good or bad or that it was original or not. All I said was that Super Smash Brothers is the s'hit. Period.

Ok, now that I've watched the videos, it doesn't look THAT bad, but it certainly doesn't compare to SSB. The concept that you can only kill people by using those special moves is stupid and the fact that a lot of what I saw really looks like SSB is also kind of lame. Either Sony has to step it up with the rest of the game or pull out something really original that is fun, or I am not interested in getting this game.

10. Default Re: Let's take all of the worst characters in the history of Playstation...

I'm not challenging anything, I saw you didn't look at it yet so I'm telling you how bad it looks

11. Default Re: Let's take all of the worst characters in the history of Playstation...

All I could think of was this
    http://elluel.com/southperry/nintendo.gif

I...don't know why....

12. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

holy s'hit why 15 mb gif. that's utterly ridiculous

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

LOL i haven't seen that in quite a while. Thank you

14. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

Ahahaha that movie was great.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

What? The game's a good time waster. I still play it off and on when I feel like mindlessly killing stuff :(
    Yes, I'll admit the "Fat Princess" character has absolutely no development and whatnot, but I enjoy the game, especially with friends.

16. Default Re: Let's take all of the worst characters in the history of Playstation...

I really love how all of this info was known for half a year now.

It's... interesting? I'll probably get it as something to play with friends who are Smash Bros. fans who are just getting PS3s, since I already play Brawl with them. I'll have fun as Sly and a few others and that's... well, it, probably. I really don't care about that many of Sony's own characters.

If it improves enough on the SB formula that the next one needs to be that much better... I guess that's a positive as well.

17. Default Re: Let's take all of the worst characters in the history of Playstation...

Okay. This will exist, and I get to play Anarchy Reigns in a few months.

18. Default Re: Let's take all of the worst characters in the history of Playstation...

While I agree it is ugly to copy others like this seems to be doing, the critique against the actual characters is outrageous. Nintendo's collection of classic ones are hardly the epitome of design either.

19. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

And yet sony has picked up so much momentum whiten these past few years, and now they're gonna loose it all in one blow.

20. Default Re: Let's take all of the worst characters in the history of Playstation...

I watched the video and I swore to myself I was watching a modded version of Super Smash Bros except with extremely obscure characters passed off as "all-stars" to the company's video game history.

...When you really think about it, does Sony even have any stand out iconic characters that are synonymous with Sony? :U

All I can think of is Crash, but that franchise has been pretty much on life support since the PS1 ended.