Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

More...

2. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

They're perfect for each other.

3. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

......oh dear pineapple.

COMING THIS NOVEMBER! DRAGON AGE 3 WITH MAPLESTORY DLC! JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

4. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

Yes.

YES!!

5. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

the worst thing.

6. Default Rumour: Nexon has made a bid on Electronic Arts

Source: Forbes

7. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

Nexon buying EA?? I think that EA will buy Nexon ¬¬

8. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

Battlefield 4: buy some cubes now to randomize the damage on your gun!

9. Default Re: Rumour: Nexon has made a bid on Electronic Arts

I don't reply on SP often, but when I do its to say this is HORRIBLE IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    God please don't allow this!!!

10. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

EA already ruined all their franchises so who cares. This has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have read recently.

11. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

This just in: "Apple to buy Facebook. Google merges with Costco. pomegranates to magically fuse with pineapples creating pomegranatepineapples."

Now all I have to do is become a "financial analyst" and tell the world why these buys/mergers will never happen. The creator of the rumor probably has investments in the company/ies and is attempting to make a quick buck. Or s/he wants to look better for pointing out obvious key points that the Operations Manager at Nexon, that one monkey with the darts, could pick out. (I'm not hating on Pachter as he didn't start the rumor).

If I had recommended someone to invest in Nexon shares, I'd create this rumor too. Then I wouldn't look like a complete tool while people spend their life savings on such a terrible company.

12. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

Say it with me:

FUUU-SION-HA

13. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

For the record, Nexon also bought me out.

14. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

They bought me out too. It was a hostile takeover. Every day I have to turn towards Delaware and chant the Terms of Service.

15. Default Re: Rumour: Nexon has made a bid on Electronic Arts

Whatever. Several of EAs major products are already on nexons model, except that they require you to buy the game as well as get nickel and dimed at every turn.

16. Default Re: Rumour: Nexon has made a bid on Electronic Arts

Nexon buys EA. Then Capcom buys Nexon and the circle of creed will be completed.
    You heard it first here.

17. Default Re: EA to be bought by Nexon? Why the deal "cannot happen" according to Pachter

FUUU-SION...